Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
you look great in your pic :)

I think you had plenty of points for the dinner, so wouldnt worry at all... as fr those B*tches, don't give a F*** about their comments.... they're just full of cr*p!!!!!!

Hugs Nas x

You look absolutely great in your pic. And i can understand how you feel I would have taken those comments personally and got upset

Don't you worry you are doing great

Irene xx

thanks Irene :) i'm due on so yesterday was my 'straightjacket day' as i call it.. the one where i get overly upset at everything and usually end up in tears.. (still upset about the comment today but not to where i would cry about it lol :p)

Hey you, just thought I'd pop in and say hi before work - enjoy that swim this morning :) xxx

Hun, you look gorgeous! Keep smiling! Those girls sound very b*tchy. Sorry they made you feel cr*p. I dont like girls, like that, who b*tch about other people and use it as a boost for themselves!

Keep your chin up hun! xx

thanks Em :) *hugs* the counter is really like that.. everyone is so catty and it can be pretty awful sometimes, especially when today's target is you.

Think you look really pretty in the pic! :)
Those girls just sound very immature and some people actually enjoy putting others down...I just pity them if the only way they can be happy is when they are being nasty to others.
You are such a friendly person so don't let them get you down *hugs*:D

Thanks Laura :) *hugs back*

B*tches! You should have poured drink on them :p

You looked lovely! You look more of a size 16 than an 18, that's got to be good? :)

and you can have the biggest hug for that comment :D *jumps on you* haha! Still a comfortable 20 on bottom, but as I have no chest whatsoever and carry almost everything on my stomach hips and thighs I am a tight fitting 16 on top.

Well, i just rang my old driving instructor and have booked 10hours for my sister as her xmas present.. good thing I have plenty of overtime this month as £170 is going to set me back a fair bit :( Laura's had a really hard year though, looking after my mum so she deserves it..

I agree with everyone else here! You look fab! Also, please ignore the pack of wolves mentality. Girls can be so horrible and careless at times. I would put my money on it that they are probably jealous because you are doing so well. Besides, you will soon shut them all up when you get nice and skinny and steal all there boyfriends LOL :D

Seriously though, that is cruel. Please do not let it get to you. You are so much better than them :D

You look great in your new outfit , Take no notice of those comments... they are probably just jealous cause your looking so good!!

xxx

you look great in your pic :)

I think you had plenty of points for the dinner, so wouldnt worry at all... as fr those B*tches, don't give a F*** about their comments.... they're just full of cr*p!!!!!!

Hugs Nas x

thank you both :) how are you both doing with your WW? xxx

Hey hon, you look lovely in your picture.

So sorry you had a bad time out at the meal. What horrible girls, you are worth a hundred of them, you have a heart as big as the world and you're so supportive of everyone on here.

I'm sure Michael doesn't find your friendship annoying and you mustn't let that worry you. It's hard being the butt of all the jokes though and it often happens to us bigger girls sadly. Those girls must have the self esteem of a gnat if the only way they can big themselves up is to put you down.

(((hugs)))

Morning Rach .. your photo is yum! ... you look really nice! .. as for those stupid comments! i would take no notice atall,
"what goes around comes around"
I completly agree with this! .. Karma! .... they were awful and had no right whatsoever! ... probably say things to make themselves feel better!

~hugs~

Hey hon, you look lovely in your picture.

So sorry you had a bad time out at the meal. What horrible girls, you are worth a hundred of them, you have a heart as big as the world and you're so supportive of everyone on here.

I'm sure Michael doesn't find your friendship annoying and you mustn't let that worry you. It's hard being the butt of all the jokes though and it often happens to us bigger girls sadly. Those girls must have the self esteem of a gnat if the only way they can big themselves up is to put you down.

(((hugs)))

Morning Rach .. your photo is yum! ... you look really nice! .. as for those stupid comments! i would take no notice atall,
"what goes around comes around"
I completly agree with this! .. Karma! .... they were awful and had no right whatsoever! ... probably say things to make themselves feel better!

~hugs~

thank you both so much :) i've cheered up today - no more moping around feeling sorry for myself :p am going to Aquafit in around half an hour to work up some extra activity points, and am looking forward to tomorrows weigh in whatever it brings :)

Ach they dont sound like friends worth having!! I too thought you looked absolutely stunning and I think jealousy may have a huge part to play in it!! People hate to see others doing well, and you are doing sooo well! Ignore them!
A girl at my work who lost a lot of work on scottish slimmers then put it all back on said to me "us girls will always be big, what are you bothering for, it'll just go back on anyway!" I just laughed and walked away, its all so silly! I dont understand why everyone cant just be happy for everyone else! Utterly pathetic!

that's the spirit. good luck for tomorrow x

thanks Karen *hugs* :)

Ach they dont sound like friends worth having!! I too thought you looked absolutely stunning and I think jealousy may have a huge part to play in it!! People hate to see others doing well, and you are doing sooo well! Ignore them!
A girl at my work who lost a lot of work on scottish slimmers then put it all back on said to me "us girls will always be big, what are you bothering for, it'll just go back on anyway!" I just laughed and walked away, its all so silly! I dont understand why everyone cant just be happy for everyone else! Utterly pathetic!

first time i did WW i went with a girl called Katie - we both did really well at first but then she lost spirit and started not bothering to count and weigh things properly.. she had loads of weeks where she gained, stayed the same or maybe lost a few of what she gained but she didnt make any progress.. then she started on me and started calling me / making snide comments about me to our friends.. we dont speak now because I told her where to go.

You look fab in the piccy :D Ignore those hobags xx

thank you :D love that word.. may call her it tomorrow if she says anything.

thanks PP i wont :D i have just spent what feels like 5 minutes but really is probably 2 hours talking to Jax on msn which has cheered me up no end :D also organised to go to London in a few weeks on the £1 bus :D really excited! woo hoo! going to buy myself something Londonish.. i am 21 and I have never ever been! x

IT'S AMAZING! I'm so excited for you!! The shops are just the best!! You must go in: the giant topshop - (girl heaven) it's great! And all the other amazing shops on oxford street! The massive New Look is great too! I love shopping there! It's just the best place ever! You will love it!! Eeeek the excitment of it all! Let me know what you buy :D xxx

I was about to say "go to Leicester square and go to Cybercandy!" then I remembered the diet. Hehe. Everyone else is like "clothes!" and I'm like "sweeeeets!". Go to Camden :) It's awesome.

thanks Starlight :) x

Morning Missus! ...... :) just popping my head round the door......

well my lie in was spoilt not by the cat but by the cramps and general uncomfortableness Aunt Flo brought with her at 4 this bliddy morning! Why cant i just start at a normal hour that i'm meant to be awake at?! :p

well, Wii Fit says I AM under 16st, but not enough to qualify for the extra half a pound so I am 16st exactly - lost a pound :D however i feel like i've gained half a stone - i burn up constantly during TOTM and the cat uses that as an excuse to sit on my gut and warm her bones LOL. Shes sooooooo heavy!

Today i'm at work 12-9 on the fishes which will be fanbloomingtastic LOL :p meant to get up early and do chores that desperately need doing but i'm excusing myself on the grounds of period-based-dying :p and will do them tomorrow after work and before my cinema date with the beautiful Daniel Craig... and my boyfriend. LOL :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back