Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOO i hate dentists, when i was small i watched one do a mould for mum to have dentures and all I can remember is mum gagging on the mould stuff have been terrified since.yuk yuk yuk

Hope you are feeling a bit better today hun.xx

Dont get me started on dentists :( ... I have to take sedatives before i go LOL great fun me trying to understand my polish dentist and him trying to understand me! Mark laughs at me! ggrrr ...

Dam that irn bru! ... why is it all the nice stuff why moan at you about having!?!?!?!

Gold star ... when did that happen excellent girl you deserve 4 of them. Glad the dentist wasn't too traumatic and that you feel a little better today..

See you later

M

Hey missy.... just popping in to say hello...how did things go with the ex flatty? x

thanks everyone for the messages - dentist was so much better than usual.. Rosie.. i used to go through 4 or 5 cans of diet irn bru per day.. as a result I have soft enamel and thin/weak parts on my teeth.. which isnt good :( thats the main reason i only ever drink carbonated drinks when out.. i have reconditioned myself to only drink low sugar / calorie soft drinks..

today has been pretty uneventful.. had a nice morning though with Matty - went to Metro Centre and bought my step mums birthday present, and his ma's birthday present.. and I had a nose into La Senza and Ann Summers.. but was good - didnt buy anything! :)

then been at work 2-9.15.. very long shift with only 15minutes break :(

got tomorrow and saturday off though.. did have sunday off but now doing setup - 8-12 on deli. Tomorrow I am spending the day with friends.. making PIE! :D I am just having the day off WW.. i will try to make clever choices but hey, if i dont, i dont.

Oh and Lou, my meet with ex-flatty really opened my eyes.. she really is an EX-flatty.. she had a double mc tasty thing with extra large fries and extra large normal coke, then finished off my chips and my 2 left over chicken nuggets.. then got a mcflurry.. and she is easily my size or bigger.. ..and is following slimmingworld... apparently?!

anyway.. i am going home! as in.. really going home! LOL :D about time!

must catch up with everyones diaries.. will try harder!

xxx

Oh my god - that is like so totally disgusting dude... so disgusting as I would have so been that girl....! lol.... (so, so, so, what am I a yank?!?).

Yay - going home! Wooooo! Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii???

Hope youre glad to be home! there is no place like home! :)

yes.. there will be wii-ing again soon! :D

however I am out again tonight.. :p ah well. will make it back home eventually! :D x

and yes.. i was mentally adding up the points and then thinking.. you FF! :rotflmao:

Rach ... that was an uncharitable thought but so true though!!

Looking forward to you being at home with time to visit diaries again as you have been missed.

M

..and is following slimmingworld... apparently?!

And not sticking to it by the sound of it!

Glad to see you are feeling a bit better xxx

Hmmn I think the phrase conspicuous by her absence applies here

I know you're off making pies but we need time as well .. spend a little time on minis too

M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back