Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks Susan.. i know I will get there eventually - i will not give up! :D

thanks Donna :D

well.. in 4 hours I will be boarding the train to Jax's (watch out Jax, here I come! :D)

...i should really go pack.. *runs away* have a great weekend everyone! I should really adjust my challenge - Jax will keep me on the straight and narrow while I am there! :D :whip: LOL!

so excited! :D x

Oh not you too everyone is going away this weekend and meeting mini friends. I hope you have a great time and perhaps you'll find a mo to pop in

Take Care

M

Have a lovely weekend both of you x

Hi Rach
Just been reading your latest few pages and it seems you are doing so well what with the swimming and your daily points ;o)

How exciting going to meet Jax and having a girlie weekend together. Hope u both have a lovely time x

thanks everyone for the messages.. well i had a LOVELY time :D

Jax had my carvery pointed for me, so we were sorted last night.. shame I didnt have enough points left for said carvery.. or unsaid numerous vodka and tonics (i get bonus points for the slimline though! :D)

today i've been really good :) my new little "adopted nieces" kept me in line at breakfast "so how many points is in YOUR bowl of shreddies?" and we played plenty of wii yesterday, then today we went for a shop and I stood back and let them pick their own things (as I apparently have no taste in childrens clothes! haha! :D)

all in all had a fantastic time and didnt want to come home.. especially with all the tears in the back of the car - felt so guilty haha! :(

weird being home.. would say its quiet but Amber making up for it haha :D had a nice shower and so I'm all clean and just lazing about for an hour or so before a nice long sleep before work :) then after work tomorrow I am decorating :)

points for today: (be proud! :D)

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt sk. milk (1)
L - marks and spencer count on us lemon chicken and mangetout sandwich (4) and a cadburys creme egg (they used to be larger! :( 3.5)
T - tin of baked beans and sausages (8 - 8?!?!?! WHAT A RIP OFF.. theres only half the beans that there is in a normal tin :() and a medium sweet potato (3) and a banana and custard mullerlight (1.5)

total: 23pts :D two points saved for my vodkas last night :D back on form baby!

..maybe i should actually post my weight gain for last week.. it was so horrendous I really didnt want to.. but it has been slowly decreasing since, so dont know if my body had just freaked out at so much fat and thought "I'll 'ave that!" :p

Thank goodness you're back I've missed you.

Glad you enjoyed time with Jax and family and that you are getting back on track

M

Rach, we love you warts, extra pounds and all!

I think you should let us know the damage - not for any other reason than it lets us know how easy it is to put on weight - it was only a pie binge after all. (although, pies....:eek:)

If it was a big gain - then you are right. Your body is probably just shocked at the change to your diet and has grabbed hold of the calories. It will let them go again pretty swiftly I'm sure.

Glad you had a great time with Jax and the family and all that Wiiing will have done you the power of good. xx

.. 13lbs. :( :( And yes, i weighed myself 3 times, i then insisted that Matty, his little brother AND the cat weigh themselves too.. and i was the only one that had an odd reading, though Button was obviously horrified at his weight because he got off sharpish each time i put him on :p

on a brighter note.. i just bought myself a new phone :D lot more minutes, lot more texts.. decentish handset.. with Orange (NETWORK COVERAGE... WHOOP!) - will have it by 10am tuesday :D

got a good few plans this week :D

tomorrow I am working, then decorating, monday I will probably STILL be decorating.. then on the night we're off to the chinese buffet in Darlo (hoping its open) and then for drinks for step-mum Mummy D's birthday, tuesday I am at the dentist :)() then meeting Becca for luncheon, wednesday I'm cake-making-baking, probably some more decorating, and hopefully off to see Valkyrie or Underworld 3, then thursday I'm spending day with Matty and then on the night we're off for 3 courses for Mam's birthday (Matty's mam) at the Ryton country hotel, then friday I'm off to meet Irene at the Metro Centre (WHOOP! :D) for a drink, then on the night i'm off out on the town for Scotty's 21st.. then saturday.. i think i'm recovering.. :p LOL!

well Irene will keep me right in Costa - dont you worry - we wont let Team Loser down! :D x

Hi Rach - I just wanted to see how you are getting on. Kudos for you for telling us your gain. That must have been so hard. Wel done for getting back on the wagon. Your poor body must have just freaked out. I'm sure this week you will shed some of that. Take care xxx

Well, there - its said! You can now get on with the job of shifting it again.

Must have been a right old shock though, bless you, when you saw it. Just shows that it is easy done.

I am sure your body is just not quite sure what to make of it all and will let a large part of go this week.

This is not a quick fix thing so the blip wont be too bad in the grand scheme of things

Have a lovely time with Irene on Friday. xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back