Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol!! i know.. its terrible isnt it.. I had to put thm away like.. too tasty..!! do you make the dip yourself or can you buy WW salsa?
Is your cat enjoying the film? lol.. cats are just lush.. like little hot water bottles and company.. hehe..
Didnt get to the greengrocers =(.. Michaels nana died so we wnt over to his mams to see how she was..

Do you have a recipe up for your mushroom soup? x x

:8855:is the cat enjoying the film ??

shes snoring.. she squeaks and its disrupting my time with Harrison! I am not impressed! :p

lol!! i know.. its terrible isnt it.. I had to put thm away like.. too tasty..!! do you make the dip yourself or can you buy WW salsa?
Is your cat enjoying the film? lol.. cats are just lush.. like little hot water bottles and company.. hehe..
Didnt get to the greengrocers =(.. Michaels nana died so we wnt over to his mams to see how she was..

Do you have a recipe up for your mushroom soup? x x

dip is the doritos salsa.. its really tasty and dead low in calories / sat. fat so i picked some up when it was on offer.. its not something i eat a lot of though so its been living in my fridge opened for awhile but its still good :D

cat snoring.. shes only interested in REAL men.. especially ones in dark, smart clothes. She likes to moult all over them, click their trousers with her claws and drool on them.. i dont know if the drool is purposeful.. its mean to blame her cause she hasnt got any teeth to keep the slaver in her mouth haha! :D

mushroom soup is just a basic recipe but you cant go wrong - this is what i use:

1/2 large pack of sainsburys basics mushrooms, 2 large onions, 1 garlic clove, a decent sprinkling of dried thyme, 2 vegetable stock cubes, philadelphia light.

chop your mushrooms, onion and garlic and dry fry / fry in frylight with the thyme until soft, add your stock cubes and cover with enough hot water to cover everything - bring to boil, then simmer for about 5 minutes. Then stick in a dollop of philadelphia light / other low fat cream cheese and stick it all in a blender.. its lovely and makes 4 decent sized bowlfuls :) you dont do WW do you? cause its only 2 points for the whole recipe if you use 60g philadelphia light which is a decent amount :)

Hey you, just caught up on yr diary - mushroom soup sounds scrummy - gonna try that one! Thanks for your texts! Take care xxx

you're very welcome Jax my lovely.. so pleased for you.. wow.. 3.5stone already! You looked fantastic when i came and saw you.. i might miss you next time you'll be so skinny! :D

well.. its 12pm and i should really get painting.. but... i COULD go to Metro Centre and pick up that dress for my birthday in a 16... hmm.. dilemmas...

food for today:

B - mushroom, spring onion and tomato omelette made with 2 eggs and water (3) 3 slices nimble bread (2.5)
L - stir fry vegetables (0) chow mein sauce (2.5)
T - spaghetti bolognese / pizza of some kind.. (points to come later)
S - rest of mushroom soup that i accounted for pointwise yesterday (0)

total: 8 points

well.. its 12pm and i should really get painting.. but... i COULD go to Metro Centre and pick up that dress for my birthday in a 16... hmm.. dilemmas...

total: 8 points

Nooo!!! Not yet :)... like you said yesterday, if you go back in two weeks and it's not there, then it wasn't meant to be!!
You might suprise yourself and be even skinnier for your birthday... in which case you'll have a dress far too big for you and you'll be kicking yourself!! You should wait!! Although... you did look stunning in it and the colour suited you soo much :)
Think how much weight you could lose in a month and a half! Loads! :) x x x

***I am your conscience!!*** :rolleyes: hehehehe x

you are.. i got told off for not getting anything from La Senza from my mum, she said i should treat myself LOL.. gunna wait until after valentines and see if any sales start up :) then i'll be there in a flash :D

Hehehe aww bless your mum lol :D
If you think about it ... if you'd really really wanted it then you wouldn't have listened to me anyway! You would have just bought it! As for the grannified bras in Ann Summers... you should be happy with yourself right now :D lol sorry ... was just my opinion hehehehe :) x x

haha that just reminded me.. "can we go look at the willies?!"

:rotflmao:

haha that just reminded me.. "can we go look at the willies?!"

:rotflmao:

:8855: i actually can't stop laughing lol nearly as bad as your text you sent on Friday night/Saturday morning lol didn't make sense at all! :D hahahaha willies lol x x

Hey Rach, just popping by to say hope you're having a great weekend! xx

Hi Rach

Thanks for popping into my diary, just been reading through the weeks events here, so many things to read about, ha!!!

Belated well done on your 9lbs loss, amazing!! Good luck for nxt WI

x

Blimey I could hardly find room to post Missie Popular its 5 pages a day for you now and well deserved too you little star.

M

haha thanks all! :D

well i completed a full coat of glossing.. pulled all the tape off and oops.. think theres still alcohol in my system from friday :rotflmao: not a straight line in sight!

..:rotflmao:...

aaaaaanyway.. thats it for me today.. friends coming over tomorrow to do it properly for me - paying him so i said seen as this is a strictly professional job, then i would have to set down some strict guidelines..

1. You want chocolate biscuits with your tea, theres money on the side and i expect the WHOLE packet gone before I get in from work..
2. Uniform - smaller than small shorts, or equally as enjoyable tight jeans or similar attire.. nothing else..

when i texted him this, i thought he would realise i was joking.. reply was..

"all my shorts are dead baggy.. i have a pair of jeans with a rip in a compromising place though.. will they do?"

:rotflmao: ..bless his little cotton socks!

well.. off to Suze and Kelly's for the evening.. we're doing Little Italy night so its pizza making for all of us (Suze doesnt eat much "normal" food, and i love showing her how to cook properly.. i know its not healthy, but i'm working on it.. got mushrooms on her pizzas these days :D)

- decided i want pizza.. got plenty of points left so hopefully that will be enough :)

B - spring onion, mushroom and tomato omelette made with 2 eggs and water (3) 3 slices nimble bread (2.5)
L - stir fry vegetables (0) and 1pkt blue dragon hoi sin and garlic sauce (2.5)
T - pizza
S - 1pkt ww hot chilli tortillas (1) mushroom soup (0)

total: 9pts leaving 16 for pizza (but will hopefully keep points down to 12 or below as would like to save 4 if possible!)

you're very welcome Jax my lovely.. so pleased for you.. wow.. 3.5stone already! You looked fantastic when i came and saw you.. i might miss you next time you'll be so skinny! :D
Thanks hun but no chance of you missing me - still feel like a beached whale - think it'll take me an eternity to get my head round the fact that I'm shrinking :wave_cry:

Tried your mushroom soup earlier - scrummy and only needs pointing for the phili light! Can see me making mushroom soup a lot!

Hope you've had a great night Little Italy night! Take care xxx

Now, excuse me if I am being dumb...but where is this mushroom soup recipe.... :( I have peeked and I just cant find it!

Hi, just saying hello...

good plan on getting the decorator in - every man to his trade and all that. Very funny on the text though! Love him.

Like Lou, I am looking for the mushroom soup recipe....xx

Oi missy moo - recipie? OIOIOI!

mushroom soup is just a basic recipe but you cant go wrong - this is what i use:

1/2 large pack of sainsburys basics mushrooms, 2 large onions, 1 garlic clove, a decent sprinkling of dried thyme, 2 vegetable stock cubes, philadelphia light.

chop your mushrooms, onion and garlic and dry fry / fry in frylight with the thyme until soft, add your stock cubes and cover with enough hot water to cover everything - bring to boil, then simmer for about 5 minutes. Then stick in a dollop of philadelphia light / other low fat cream cheese and stick it all in a blender.. its lovely and makes 4 decent sized bowlfuls :) you dont do WW do you? cause its only 2 points for the whole recipe if you use 60g philadelphia light which is a decent amount :)

For you both, Lou and Rosie :)

Jax - you're not a beached whale! :p dont you ever say that again in my presence girl or i shall have to clip you!

Saree, i weigh weekly.. however if you look at my losses starting from week 1 (put them in my first ever diary post) i tend to put on serious amounts of weight one week then lose most of it the next week.. i havent ever really lost a large amount like that without having had a gain the week before...

weeeeeeellll... had the decorator in today.. hes made a start on my room.. fixed my wonky gloss lines.. whoops.. :rotflmao: and the damp / mildew around my window edges and done a couple of coats.. treated him to lunch.. had nothing in house though so zipped down the road to the 2 4 1 at Waggon Team, and I had fish and chips and peas so pointed at 13, but only had 5 of the chips so think might be quite a safe estimate..

..spent 2 hours at Ryton walk-in about this coil that the lady at Chopwell said i should get.. to then be looked at like a freak when i mentioned it and they were like.. but you're a NULP or a nerd or whatever they called me.. and basically cause i havent popped any kids out, i cant have a coil unless i'm into pain thats similar to being burned by a hot poker up my foofoo (laughed out loud when the lady said this! :rotflmao:)

and then after all the waiting I have to go back on thursday after work.. but i have to ring first cause they might be too busy and until then.. no sex?! :(:(:(

...:(:(:(...

so anyway.. onto points for today:

B - 3 slices nimble bread (2.5) 30g philadelphia light (1) nutrigrain elevenses (2.5)
L - fish, chips and peas (13)
T - 2 sainsburys prawn fish cakes (5.5) salad (0)
S - ww mini hoops (1)

total: 25.5 ..so slightly over but not bad if my fish was a little over estimated :)

Hi Rach. Just wanted to say hello. Sorry not been in your diary much. Weigh in day tomorrow. Is yours tomorrow too? I cant remember. Good luck if it is.
Will let you know how I do! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back