Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love my boyfriend.. he's incredibly sweet and certainly tries his best :) dead proud of him.. on sunday night he's in uni doing his uni work!

Aunty M, this is for you :D

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j79/rarabinks/CIMG1742.jpg

it's a lesser spotted legless albino mole! :D aren't we talented?! LOL :D

..however i have just rubbed my eye (condom was lubricated) and so lubrication + eye = very sore eye! *laughs at self for being so VERY special!* :D

well, as always, food plan changed yet again:

B - shreddies and skimmed milk
L - vegetable soup
T - salmon fillet, broccoli and a jacket potato
S - bananas, bag of maltesers (naughty! :( 3.5) grapes

i realised just now that the other glass of wine I pointed for yesterday is still sat on the floor by my seat.. so saved a point.. shame i wasted the glass of wine though.. :p

so i still have 4 points from my weekly total to use.. depending on how good I am tomorrow, think I may have a creme egg :D

seriously considering another week on Core.. been perusing my recipe board (i have a noticeboard but the only thing i ever stick on it is scraps of paper with recipes on..) and most of the feed your family for a fiver (FYFFAF) leaflets from Sainsburys are actually Core-friendly :) plus, quite enjoying cooking and the organisation that I have on Core.. so with another busy week ahead of me at work, it'll be useful to have some meal plans :)

food plan for tomorrow:

B - ryvitas with low fat cottage cheese and cherry tomatoes
L - homemade mushroom soup and a salad
T - Sainsburys (FYFFAF) Chicken and lentil hotpot and vegetables

:8855::8855::8855: didnt understand til i looked at the picture ( hope aunty M doesnt mind me being nosey)

when do you weigh in, am anxious to know how much you've lost before i decided to give it a go

i weigh in tuesday :) not long now!

I feel so special appearing in the thread title and my own pics (its OK Jane for you to peek too). See I know thats all you were up to amd so successfully too.

Keep on with core it seems to be doing you good

M

Lol you lot are mad! Your V Day meal sounds lovely! Any nice pressies? x

Goodness me - i go awol for 48hours, have a look here to catch up and its now moved on to condoms - guess you re in for a good weight loss with all those activity points as well LOL!!!

xx

how many AP for condom-animals? :D

*sniggers* thats why its a lesser spotted (a.k.a ribbed.. points to Mister B!) mole.. LOL :p infact.. Mister Mole was also very well lubricated.. Mrs Mole must be very good haha :p

Jaysus... I skip away from you diary for a wee day and look what is going on! I am shocked... condom animals?? what???

You can actually fit a condom over a phone box....no joke - just have to boil it first... You can see I learnt a lot at Uni :)

sounds like you had a great weekend hunni, good luck at wi.xxx

good morning all :) thank you for your messages!

well i am fresh out of the pool - got there nice and early to find i was TOO early, and pool didnt open for another half an hour.. and my god, when it opened it was HORRENDOUS - so busy!! Full of OLD OOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLDDD people and with only 6 lanes (not divided though so people could swim in straight lines) and I counted 36 people by 8:30 when it opened, it was just manic.. so i retreated to the deep end and just continuously swam in a circle (without grabbing the sides or touching the bottom) for half an hour then got out. Earned 2AP for me and the team though so pleased with that :D

food for today:

B - ryvitas with philadelphia light and cherry tomatoes
L - chicken stir fry (made with chicken breast, one tsp of olive oil, packet of stir fry veg and low salt soy sauce)
T - chicken and chickpea hotpot (no lentils so improvising :p) with vegetables
S - banana, grapes

working 1-6 today, then promised Amy would go to Aquafit with her, so back to the pool for 7pm tonight. She also wants to try spinning classes (never been, but i've heard nought but awful things about them!) but being the nice person I am, I have agreed to go with her - it can't REALLY do me any harm I suppose........ :D LOL.

Hope everyone has a good day.. i must remember to get some Benefiber at work.. never EVER had a problem with constipation but over the weekend I've been in agony with it! I miss my regular toilet stops! :( :(

oh i do like a good poo too !!

i used to go swimming a couple of mornings a week and it was like old biddy central!! even had 1 little old man who befriended me, quite sweet really i suppose!! guess i should start going again soon, do no proper exercise at all at the moment, so good for you.

Oooh how was aqua fit? x

Hi

I love reading your diary, its hilarious!! I also love that i am know equipped with the knowledge that you can fit a condom over a telephone box :8855:brilliant!!

Good luck for wi 2moro

x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back