Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh bread is my downfall. With lots of marmalade on. Oh dear. Or peanut butter. I wouldnt buy it personally but Archie has his little toast and sarnies so he has nimble now bless him. He does like it though!!

Hope you are ok and having a groovy weekend hon xxxx

Hiya,just catching up on the diaries.

well done on your loss this week hun,im the same with bread try not to eat it,i only like it if its fresh anyway.
I usually end up giving it to the birds or go for a walk to feed the ducks.
Hope you have a great w/end.
xx

Hiya Rach, whats up? Hope ur well. Well done on your 4lbs loss this week, thats wicked. Hope you have a fab weekend.

Morning Rach

Oh thats bad re the bread the frugal side of you doesn't want to waste it but hey if it stops you throw it away.

At the moment I'm wavering all over the show its been a bad week, albeit within points, and I've STS. Next week I've taken some of your sterling advice I have to take 5 to plan my food as otherwise things hijack me.

Hope the weekend is good for you

M

thanks everyone.. well, had a low day yesterday.. really low.. I got the bread out of the bin.. (oh dear lord.. sounds even worse now i've typed it!) so no more mentions of yesterday apart from that it is now well and truly in the bin, out of the bread bag, shredded into a million pieces then tied up in the refuse sack and put in the wheelie bin. Cant eat it now.

And i'm giving up bread for lent now. Evil, evil stuff. NO MORE! :mad:

plan for today:

B - apple mullerrice (3.5)
L - jacket potato (3) 1/2 tin beans (2.5)
T - 1/2pk quorn mince (3) passata, chilli powder, onion and mushroom (0) 60g dried rice (3)
S - 1pk ww hot chilli tortillas (1)

total: 16pts

Trying to catch up on everything - roll on next week and kids back to school!!!!

Absolutely fab you on losing 4lbs!!!!!

Am on track, although out for meal this evening - will be good as want a fab loss on wednesday - other incentive is if the dress dont fit, will have to give to someone who it does!!!!!

Have a fab weekend hun xx

I love bread but only have nimble now for a sarnie for work and the odd bit of french stick if I have salad ;o)
Ha ha loved the bread-BIN episode ha ha! Hope your having nice wk end x

Hi Rach, poor you with the bread. I really feel for you - cos as so many others have said, its also my downfall particularly if its white, crusty and very fresh! 'nuff said.

At least you are honest with yourself which is what counts.

Well done on the 4lbs - not sure if I have congratulated you or not....been so remiss on here of late.

I will sponsor you...don't worry....xxxxx

thanks everyone.. bread completely out of my system, had a really good day so far, hope to keep it that way!

L - jacket potato (3) 1/2 tin beans (2.5)
T - mushrooms (0) 1/2 jar ww korma sauce (2) 80g bulgar wheat (1.5)
S - medium banana (1.5) 40g sainsburys bgty red cheese (3)

total: 17pts

plan for tomorrow:

L - 1/2 jar ww korma sauce (2), 1/2bag quorn chicken pieces (2.5) onion and mushroom (0) 80g bulgar wheat (1.5)
T - grilled chicken breast (2.5) with broccoli (0) and a 250g jacket potato (2.5)
S - 300g pineapple (1) 2 slices toast (not lent yet - 3) tomatos and mushrooms (0)

total: 18.5 points

Last edited:
Hi Rach

Just popping in to say well done on your 4lb loss! Thats brill!! Feel your pain with the bread, i now only buy the ww 0.5 pt stuff (the one that so thin u can watch telly through it!) :( i miss warbutons!!!! x

me too CC, me too :(

and Karen as of tuesday I'm with you! Back to Core for me - got myself plenty of Core foods in from *whispers* Asda.. yesterday. Darlington Asda is pants in comparison to Metro Asda.. they don't have a fresh quorn section! Very annoying!

Well, just enjoyed my last mullerrice - theyre on BOGOF at work, so tempted to get two more, but that would mean eating them both tomorrow before I go back onto Core.. nah, won't bother - they're nice but 7 points is a lot now i'm on 24.. still more than most people but i'm finding I want to spend my points more wisely (unless there are creme eggs involved.. 3.5 points for a mullerrice or a creme egg.. creme egg hands down - hello?!?!?!)

off to work now anyway.. last shift for almost 2 full weeks! Whoopety-whoop-whooooop! :D x

L - 1/2 jar ww korma sauce (2), onion and mushroom (0) 80g bulgar wheat (1.5)
T - grilled chicken breast (2.5) with broccoli (0) carrots (0) and gravy granules (0.5)
S - 300g pineapple (1) ham (2) stuffing (3) roast potato (2) jelly beans (4)

total: 22 points

sodding work :( glad i'm off for two weeks, at least I can only eat what I have in the house now..

Meh - am so rubbish... have only just had chance to catch up - wooohooo on the 4lbs... slap on the wrist for my inability to keep up to speed.... bring on next WI eh? x

Hi Rach, Hope all is well...Im with you on bread, its so tasty, but makes my tum swell...doesnt stop me having it everyday for lunch though :(

I did about 4 lengths in swimming poll the other day and was panting so hard...huge kudos for you doing all them lengths!!...Hmm don't know if I already said that in an earlier post...I hit 29 next week and the brain cells are popping daily now :p x

Hi hun, finally managed to get back online and have donated for your swimathon. Glad you have a few weeks away from work - enjoy the rest! Hope your okay and that we get to be online at the same time soon! Take care xxx

Hi Rach. You are so right - have a creme egg any day over a mullerrice. You can always make rice pud on core or have a yogurt of some kind so why waste points.

We'll be core buds for the next week and a half then x

Ooh you lucky thing, 2 weeks off. I've just had week off work , but kids were off, so not really a break. I would love a week off on my own. Have fun.
Karen x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back