Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooo spinning whats that then? .. Ive heard it mentioned before and have thought about giving it a go but kinda think ill look stupid next to all the skinny minnis! .. that and having no clue what it is either lol ....

Hehe!! when I read you were spinning and you said you had trouble coming down stairs, I knew you'd have problems the next morning. Don't know proportions of said black man so can't comment:8855: Glad you're feeling better. I always fancy spinning, but the man who takes our local class in his leotard trousers, scares the life out of me. Have good evening.
Karen x

Glad you're feeling better hon - are you still bandy-legged though? ;)

I've just realised I will see the dress in the flesh in Glasgow, will I? Note to self - must buy a new outfit to take to Glasgow. I bought some linen trousers today and took an 18 and a 16 into the changing room, not expecting the 16s to fit -- and they did! Hurray!

good morning :D well apart from feeling like i spent 45minutes with a black man yesterday, i'm feeling fantastic! :D

:D

Are you being politically incorrect there, Rach??? Not like you ;)

Sorry to hear you have been poorly - but on the mend now, hurrah.

Well done on keeping the bank manager happy - always a good lesson to learn as a youngster.

Hope you get to meet up with Irene next week - what other plans have you with your time off then?

Great work on the 16 - it will fit like a glove. xx

Hi hun

Glad you feeling a bit better - and the dress is fab!!!

xx

thanks Donna, shame i can't afford it :(

Ooooo spinning whats that then? .. Ive heard it mentioned before and have thought about giving it a go but kinda think ill look stupid next to all the skinny minnis! .. that and having no clue what it is either lol ....

its technically called "Cycle-cise" now.. and yes, everyone but me was fit as a butchers dog and no bigger than a size 12 - all amazing and non sweaty at the end and I was red faced and ready to pass out LOL! Basically you're on a bike pedalling, but the class leader would shout "sprint" so you have to lean forward and suck in your stomach and pedal as fast as you can.. then she would shout "jog" and you'd have to stand up and pedal, and you change resistances a lot for each mini session within the 45 minutes.. and near the end she made us squat.. that was SO painful.. you have to stand up and pedal but keep your back straight and lower yourself to where your seat is.. i sat down and said i couldnt do it and she shouted at me (ex army lady) and told me if it was hurting it was because i was doing it wrong and stood next to me shouting stand up in my ear until i thought it wasnt worth the hassle!! :p

Hehe!! when I read you were spinning and you said you had trouble coming down stairs, I knew you'd have problems the next morning. Don't know proportions of said black man so can't comment:8855: Glad you're feeling better. I always fancy spinning, but the man who takes our local class in his leotard trousers, scares the life out of me. Have good evening.
Karen x

haha, ours is an ex army lady - shes scary but no leotards thank goodness :) today has been terrible.. especially going to the toilet.. my legs only bend so far, so having to fall the rest of the way LOL!

Rach get a grip... spinning indeed

Tsake better care of your very important self

M

i will M.. lower resistance next week! :D

LMAO @ 45mins with b/man!!! ... Glad you are feeling better today, spinning sounds like hell to me.xx

read that as batman.. and thought YES PLEASE! :D

glad you are feeling better , hope you are enjoying your time off, recovering from your spinning??

i am recovering slowly.. stairs are a pain.. especially the public ones i cant go down on my bum on LOL :D

Glad you're feeling better hon - are you still bandy-legged though? ;)

I've just realised I will see the dress in the flesh in Glasgow, will I? Note to self - must buy a new outfit to take to Glasgow. I bought some linen trousers today and took an 18 and a 16 into the changing room, not expecting the 16s to fit -- and they did! Hurray!

yes you will! :D congratulations on your trousers thats brilliant! i don't think i'm quite there yet, but really hope so soon :)

Are you being politically incorrect there, Rach??? Not like you ;)

Sorry to hear you have been poorly - but on the mend now, hurrah.

Well done on keeping the bank manager happy - always a good lesson to learn as a youngster.

Hope you get to meet up with Irene next week - what other plans have you with your time off then?

Great work on the 16 - it will fit like a glove. xx

lets hope its not like a surgical glove cause i always get stuck in those! :p

i am pretty sure i am over the sickness thing.. just the spinning after effects now! Plans for this week are / were:

today met Sarah for lunch, we explored Pizza / Pasta / Schizophrenia Hut and I got tomato and basil soup to start, and then the arrabiatta pasta for main (considering i got the large portion.. very glad i didnt go for the lunch portion cause it was TINY!) we had a good catch up etc, did a tiny bit of shopping (but didnt buy anything!)

then i visited my old school friends family - shes in germany at the moment but i was pretty close to her little brother so i took him to the cinema tonight.. he's just turned 16 so all i heard all night was penis jokes and cracks about him looking like he had a beautiful older girlfriend and that he could get served for alcohol with me on his arm! (i added the beautiful in to make myself feel better at being called old so much! :p)

tomorrow i have the decorator round, friday i'm meeting my friend rebecca for tgi's lunch and shopping, saturday my dad is coming up to see me, sunday... theres something happening sunday...... then next week... wednesday i'm going to see New in Town with Yvonne the decorators wife LOL.

..shes invited herself to see my house.. i totally know she's checking me out.. i got thoroughly interrogated by "i'm just nosey" Yvonne about my sexuality and my relationship with Matty and everything else the other night, but I have nothing to hide so i told her it all.. but still, i really want to just tell her to stop being so paranoid!

i only got in around.. 11ish from being in Darlo anyway.. and at 23:40, i get a knock at the door - take a guess who it was?!

"hiya, sorry to bother you but i need a really really big favour.. can i wash my hair using your shower? I havent got any gas left and don't want to have to wait until morning.."

..no Cheryl, you can't.. wanna know why? Because i'm going to use MY gas money, to wash MY hair in the morning.. not wash your hair!! ARGH! I need a restraining order for this woman or i am going to beat her to a pulp with a baseball bat.. or seen as i dont have one of those.......... yeah i'll find something.

anyway, final food update for today.. didnt get my slow cooker out after all - tomorrows fun :D

B - 2 egg omelette (2 eggs, little skimmed milk, 1 tsp oil) with mushrooms, tomato, and two ryvita with philadelphia light
L - tomato and basil soup and slice of garlic bread (3) and arrabiatta pasta
T - salmon with paprika and garlic marinade with broccoli
S - grapes

plan for tomorrow:

B - ryvitas with philadelphia light and tomato
L - lean gammon steak with grilled mushrooms, tomato and peas
T - Lydia's Slow Cooker Quorn Bolognaise with wholemeal pasta

todays food plan:

B - ryvitas with philadelphia light and tomato
L - lean gammon steak with fried egg (using 1 tsp oil), wholegrain mustard and broccoli
T - Lydia's Slow Cooker Quorn Bolognaise with wholemeal pasta

even though I know Core works, i still cant believe i can have fried egg and not have to think "ooh shouldnt be having that!"

..bum better today, legs worse if anything.. keep seizing! hope everyone having a good day, mines been quiet..

Hiya hun,just catching up on the diaries..
I really fancied trying out spinning at our new sports centre BUT now ive just read your diary i dont think i want to now....:(

Will you be going again...xx

thank you both :) decorator not here today after all.. my confusion he's coming another day. Fuzzy, you should definitely try spinning - as much as it was difficult, i felt i had achieved something by going - the aching must be my own fault - Amy has gone again tonight because she didnt even ache afterwards.. i wonder if it is weight related?? I know I am at least 4 stone heavier than any of the other women there.. and of course my fitness level is close to zero.. i am a swimmer not an anything-elser! :p

on a different note, just had Lydia's bolognese.. i thought it was nice, though i think i obviously didnt slow cook it long enough. Matty wasnt keen either and i have to say i prefer quorn bolognese if i do it in a pan.. it was really quite mushy when slow cooked, and bore much less resemblance to real mince than it does when i normally cook it.. maybe its just because i really do love real mince that i could see such a difference...

either way, was still a nice, satisfying meal :) Mattys staying tonight and looking after me, his crippled girlfriend.. by laughing that i can't walk too well or get up and down from couch or up and down stairs like a normal person haha :)

plans for tomorrow:

B - shreddies and skimmed milk
L - TGI's spicy diablo pasta
T -
S - apple and oranges

and my remaining 18 points for drinks as i'm off out tomorrow night with work for pay day celebrations :)

Gosh, you go for the Baptism of Fire approach to cardio then??? Spinning is a total killer. I ride a bike quite often and do about 10-15 miles each time and I find spinning a total nightmare!!!

My OH (who can easily cycle 70miles in one session) is a sweating, dripping blob when he finishes a spin class - so the ones who don't work up a sweat are clearly not working hard enough :D

Well done for going along though - make sure you do loads of big muscle stretches tonight or you really won't be able to walk.:eek:

Rosie you're 2 days late - i really CANT walk!!!! :p

but thank you for the advice haha :D xxx

hi rachael, sounds like you are enjoying your time off despite the searing agony !!.
I had the pasta at pizza hut when we last went and i have to say that i was so glad i had the full size portion too. Mum had the lunch sized salmon pasta and i remember thinking it looked like a pixie portion.

hope the pain subsides soon, tho i'm not sure if this counts as self inflicted since you went of your own free will!!

Morning Rach, just havig a quick catch up. I did a spinning class about 5yrs ago blomin heck it hurts.lol.

have a great day hunni.xxx

Sorry angel. At least you will know for next time - if there is a "next time" :eek:

Give me a call and I will talk you through the stretches you need to do if you don't know them - even with stretches this morning, I am suffering a bit from Davina yesterday.

Hey you,

Sorry been AWOL but been really tired so not gotten online for a few days or so. Also when I do Archie hijacks it to view thomas on you tube!! LOL!

Hope you are ok lovey

XXXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back