Radgey woman!

fabulous_clara

So it's my TOTM and I'm a little hormonal so naturally my boyf has just incurred my wrath!

I went through to the kitchen to boil an egg, and while it was cooking I thought I'd show him some love and make his packed lunch for him for tomorrow (he usually does it in the morning). I'd got the meat and cheese out, and buttered 2 slices of bread when he strolled in and exclaimed "You're cheating!". Well I over-reacted slightly and had a little "Do you really think after 21 days of this I'd even contemplate eating bread?!!! Is that how little you think of me?! Make your own f***ing bait!" etc... He was most apologetic!
God there aint nothin like a food-deprived hormonal woman eh! :8855:

LOL!! This made me Laugh so loud! bless you!

Xx

So it's my TOTM and I'm a little hormonal so naturally my boyf has just incurred my wrath!

I went through to the kitchen to boil an egg, and while it was cooking I thought I'd show him some love and make his packed lunch for him for tomorrow (he usually does it in the morning). I'd got the meat and cheese out, and buttered 2 slices of bread when he strolled in and exclaimed "You're cheating!". Well I over-reacted slightly and had a little "Do you really think after 21 days of this I'd even contemplate eating bread?!!! Is that how little you think of me?! Make your own f***ing bait!" etc... He was most apologetic!
God there aint nothin like a food-deprived hormonal woman eh! :8855:

Phew reading this makes me feel a little better - I snap at my hubby for anything - poor devil xx

Lol this made me laugh! We all take things out on our nearest and dearest! My boyf is also on the diet, but he's never snappy at me! Makes me feel sooo bad lol! Hope he makes it up to you! x

He has just texted to say it was an awesome sandwich. I think I'm eating vicariously through him!!!:giggle:

Back