Rainbow~666 Double Diary

Don't worry about it! It happens to us all. Believe me the amount of 'restarts' I have done! Falling that little bit wont suddenly result in all the great effort and loss you have achieved being wiped out.

Just put it down to a learning curve and don't let it effect you and you'll be fine :)

Seriously depressed last few days

Its been a mix of emotional **** that led me to a horrendous binge.
Seeing my ex, getting my son back from his holiday, being taken for a mug and liking someone who will only ever be a 'friend'.

I thought i had got past all the emotional **** and i had turned a corner. the last 5 weeks went so well. Then i hit a huge hurrdle and fell face first into 4 iced doughnuts and 2 pop tarts.

So im back on day one today. Im ****ing pissed off at being weak willed and pissed off i cant deal with how i feel. TOTM aswell but i cant blame that since i managed fine last month.

Just need and want something, but i dont know what it is.

So back to day 1 week 1 for me.

Awwww 666, big, massive hug :hug99: I am sorry your feeling so down at the moment hun :( puggso is right though, you won't have erased all your hard work that quickly because you binged. And don't worry it happens to all of us, you are not weak-willed, you are just human thats all.

So chin up, back to your diet today and don't let it get you down anymore, its in the past. ;)

I hope you feel better today.
Love Gemma
xx

Hey 666
Im sorry to hear that you are in a down place at the moment. All I can say is that you havent gone back to the start, you had a slip, and now you get back up, dust yourself off and off you go again. Its like playing a racing game on ps2 (not that I do, cause I am crap at them!!), but you crash, then swing back onto the track!! My bible talks about getting back on track, and she says - to gain 1lb you have to eat in the neighbourhood of 3,500 extra calories. So you had a couple of doughnuts and poptarts. They are gone, finished with, and now remind yourself that mistakes are inevitable, its normal to stray from your diet from time to time, NO ONE IS PERFECT. As for the men thing, I have been there, and worn the t-shirt. I have 2 kids, both by different fathers, and yes I was disappointed that those relationships didnt work, I was on my own for 5 WHOLE YEARS without so much as a snog, (and in fairness, I may be big, but im not a shrekess either!!!), but do you know what, I needed those years to realise that when I finally did meet someone, I knew what I wanted. I met my man when I answered an ad in the paper (something neither of us had ever done before!!) and we have been together for 4 yrs now. I am 40 nxt month, so it has taken me that time to find out who and what I wanted. (Lord I dont know if Im actually helping here, but at least its a long read and will take your mind off things for few minutes!!!!)Not saying we're skipping through the meadows holding hands without any problems, cause where there is age there is baggage!!!!! but I think what Im trying to say is the age old Irish addage, "whats for you wont pass you by". And its true.
Sorry for going on.
You deserve to be proud of yourself. You are a single mum, working on yourself and you will get there.
Lots of love.
xxxx

Thank you puggso,TL and Clarri.

I always say i dont want peoples help when really i do and reading the encouraging words, helps so much.

Morning!

Im feeling much better TM.

Im back in the swing of things, i think i was down because i wasnt doing my exercise like i had the last few weeks. I need those feel good endorphins!

I am back on the path to en -lighten ment :)
Hope you are all doing good too. xxxx

Vic

IVE SWITCHED

As of today Friday 1st of August im a Cambridge Diet Girl.

I just felt after the binge things wernt the same and i needed some extra support, so looked in Cambridge and went to meet my councellor last night.

D is lovely, she has a family and of course was in the same position as me a few years ago.I was at her house chatting for just over and hour, and she went over everything i could possibly want to know, including the process of moving up the plans and maintaing weight. I feel really good about this step, it sounds a bit weak but i really couldnt do it on my own.

So i weighed in at 16 st 12 thats a loss of 3 lbs since last WI so stil pleased Waist measured in at 41 inches (eeek) and i will edit in my other meaurements when i get home , memory has gone!

oh and choice of flavours wow trying first shake at 11 am

Good luck with the change, hopefully it pays off for you :)

Hi Vicki
Am really glad that you are refocused and have your determination back, and its certainly NOT weak to need help! I really dont think i could have done this without my councillor or my group (or minimins) for that matter!!
Your councillor will help you to realise why you use food in the way you do, and you are definately NOT alone, we all can assosiate with emotional binging! (or well, i definately can anyways!)
So look at this as a fresh start, a new beginning to the new slim, fit and super sexy you!

Love Diane xx

Hey 666, just popped in to read your diary. Good Luck with switching your diet plan, I really hope this one works for you, so that you feel amazing in no time. :)

I am sure you will start seeing great results soon.

Love Gemma
xx

Thanks you guys, really means alot to know you have support from all angles.

Really chuffed as i have bought a summer jacket from Primark ina size 18 its a tad tight but damn an 18!!

I do feel alot better about the diet change. i think i stalled after the whole Colin thing( who came back tail between legs but im having none of it!) and the doughnuts, so now will D to push me that little bit and encourage me i know i can finish this part of my life and be like a butterfly(slightly dramatic but hey) and emerage beautiful inside and out.

Random fact for the day...I'll be in Stirlingshire tomorrow meaning I'm not that far away from where you come from...well according to a map anyway!

And don't worry about the jacket being a bit tight. Soon you will have it hanging off you. I have a suit jacket that has a button coming off it cos of how tight it was when first bought and now i can't even wear it because of how big it is!

A size 18 Vicki! Well done babe.....soon a size 18 will be far too big for you! lol. And i dont know the full story about what happened with Colin, but good on you for kicking him to the kerb! Any man thats upset you aint worth the time of day, and you are very pretty vick, once you have the body of your dreams you will have the pick of all the men! (not that you really need one anyways!! lol) Be happy sweetheart for you and your son.....he is the most important man in your life, and always will be!

Diane xx

Back