Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

was thinking of getting a wii .. i agree the xbox is a very blokey thing. All shooting and blood.. although I did kick DA's ass at Virtual Fighter 4 lol

I dont find the XBOX 360 too thrillin! But yeah I love my wii - thats why he bought me it, think he thinks if Im on that then he can be on xbox longer! Have been at a BBQ tonight and have just got back, he's gone straight on it now - so Ive brought my laptop upstairs to watch tv in bed xxx

Ha ha me too .. well sort of.. DA watching Blade 2 Ive been to a friends bbq just back in and logged on.. but off to bed to read my book.. I live life on the edge .;)

Ha ha me too .. well sort of.. DA watching Blade 2 Ive been to a friends bbq just back in and logged on.. but off to bed to read my book.. I live life on the edge .;)

lol - me too, Im a right wild child, laptop, repeat of the apprentice - oh happy days! xxx

Another iplayer addict here :D

Funny you should say bout iplayer -I was actually watching Apprentice on BBC2, but downloaded iplayer on Friday night, am now waiting to miss somthing to watch it on there - sad or what! xxx

We've got sky plus thingy - but sometimes I can even forget to record something - its not easy being blonde! x

Was inspired by missymmmmmmmmm to put some photos in my gallery like she has xxx

thanks jam - was looking at your sisters and thought 'really Vicky you should have put some of your own on by now' so I did xxx

Was really in the mood and have now put even more photos on! Its hopefully going to work as an inspiration tool - especially the yakky full length one of me and my BF abroad last year..... this years photos will be very different I tell you! xxx

Rainbow You Look Gorgeous In Ya Photos And I Was Thinking The Same How Great It Will Be To Put Our Target Photos Up.............when Prople Take My Photo I Always Say Errm Head And Shoulders Only Please Lol

Rainbow You Look Gorgeous In Ya Photos And I Was Thinking The Same How Great It Will Be To Put Our Target Photos Up.............when Prople Take My Photo I Always Say Errm Head And Shoulders Only Please Lol

Hehe - I say that too! The full length one is only full length cos we got a stranger to take it cos we were in Ibiza! Thanks Debbie, you're a little diamond, your sis int that bad either!! lol xxx

Well Ive not had a great today as was at a funeral this afternoon (BFs uncle/Godfather) they're just so draining arent they! But am trying so hard to keep focussed on this diet, am going swimming tomorrow night so hopefully will feel a bit more positive about things and the scales will show a loss! Just wanna reach those 14s on the scales xxx

You'll be in the 14's in no time, you are doing fab! I wish I could go swimming, I suffer terribly with my ears and can't get them wet, It's really annoying :-(

Feel for you, its hard to stay focused through the tough times.. Keep the number 14 in your head. Its so good to see those numbers going down. Im hoping to make it into the 12s by the end of the month for the first time in 17 years. When I saw the 14 (started at 14.4) change to a 13 it was such a buzz. Stay positive :D
Your pics are great btw. x

You will get there soon enough hun, there are always minor set backs and you just have to take it on the chin x

Back