Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

no you dont! I need to get there at some point, Im going to try again in bout half an hour - i think that if i cant get then i have to go to the nearest school i can get to. it was really scary driving, and i felt relief when i had to turn around x

Have just put my stats into SW online thing and its predicts i will be at target on.................... 12th January 2009, how ridiculous, surely its programmed to work out that I cant lose 8 pound EVERY week! be lovely if it was right though! does anyone else use it? xxx

They make you go to a local school? That is harsh, lol, I'd demand a duvet day x

LOL - i'll put the duvet day to the authority! ive got loads i can do at home though, but i reckon i'll go back to my school! xxxx

Wi tonight, dont think iv done well but hey ho! i was on pg 4 aaaagghhhhh xxx

Have just put my stats into SW online thing and its predicts i will be at target on.................... 12th January 2009, how ridiculous, surely its programmed to work out that I cant lose 8 pound EVERY week! be lovely if it was right though! does anyone else use it? xxx

I use that graph thing on the SW website... my target is around the same date as yours... no idea how it's worked out!! Anyway well done on your amazing loss this week x

thanks all, i need it! my scales aren't showing a loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really hope i have or else i'll be proper miffed as ive stuck to it all week. x

Don't forget you had a fantastic loss last week so don't be too disappointed if you don't get a good one this week

thats what im thinking, say even if i dont lose anything then it would average out over the two weeks as four pound a week......... i'll try to still smile! x

The WI on SW site adjusts the target date as you enter your losses - I've seen mine slip away into the distance, but then draw closer again when I had a good week LOL

The WI on SW site adjusts the target date as you enter your losses - I've seen mine slip away into the distance, but then draw closer again when I had a good week LOL

hehe. you'd think it had something to go on as well as weekly results, not that id mind reaching it by then. I used to use it when i lost my 3 stone whatever, but stopped as it was so unpredictable, but thought id give it a whirl x

Good luck..

I've still got some catching up to do in this race

Sarah

Back