RAMADHAN CHALLENGE

tahira

Anyone Celebrating ramadhan and want to do this challange with me?

My ramadhan goal is 25pounds, my first weigh in is tommorow so hopefully will be nearer my goal.
4 in a half weeks till ramadhan will be roughly on the 12th of august.

For yous who dont know what ramadhan is. it is the month of fasting; the holiest period for the Islamic faith a fast is held from sunrise to sunset. This year the fast will close roughly 4am and open 9pm so that roughly 17 hours with no food or drink.(you would tink people would lose lots during this month but they dont due to stuffing them self will fryed fatty foods before and after fast and going to bed on a full stomach) i want to reach my goal of 10 stones 3 before ramadhan, during ramadhan will be going to a higher plan and drinking 1 in a half litres before fast starts and again at the end will talk to my CDC nearer the time.

even if your not celebrating ramadhan you can still join the challenge and set your goal weight for 12th august.

i hope we can motivate each other

RAMADHAN CHALLENGE

Tahira: goal 25 pounds

I'll join you if you don't mind. I would love to be 10.5 stones by then (11 lbs to lose) but I am a notoriously slow loser so you must promise not to shout at me if I don't make it ;)

I admire anyone who sticks strictly to the rules of Ramadhan. I did wonder how people cope on SS, but you've just explained that now. Ta! :)

so will you continue to have shakes in ramadan? 3 a day or will you have to also eat something? how does it work?

count me in! I lose slowlyy but want to have lost 6lbs by the time ramadan starts (so thats in the next 4 weeks), and another 6lbs by the time it ends in sept. can you add me to the list?

il join you its a great idea

i want to lose a 1 1/2 stone by then as i need to look good for my boys 3rd birthday on the 19th so this challenge will defo motivate me.

I'm in - so the goal is to lose X amount between now and then? right well obviously I'd love to carry on at the week one figure and lose a stone a week hahahaha wouldn't that be lovely.

Realistically though I'm with you Nabeela a stone and a half would be great and would take me to the 13 stone zone

lets do it...........

Thanks for the replys, i have added yous all to the challenge.

Tinley - dont worry i wont shout just support you.
Leeds - Im not sure what i am going to be doing for ramadhan yet, i hoping to be on a higher plan by then so i can add food. i wont be staying on ss since cant drink water during the day and dont want to get ill and want to fast the whole month without my main focus being losing weight, and focus on the real intentions of the month. I will talk to my cdc and see what she suggests.

Nabeela- stick to it and im sure you will look great for the birthday lots of compliments.

Kazski - wow what a first week loss you must b really proud...
keep me posted on weight losses so i can undate....

RAMADHAN CHALLENGE

TAHIRA - 25 POUNDS
LEEDS123 - 6 POUNDS
NABEELA - 21 POUNDS
KAZSKI - 21 POUNDS

h

hi sam this challenge is till the beginning of ramadhan once we have reached these goals will set up a eid challenge (end of ramadhan) stay foccused and believe in your self then you will achieve it.RAMADHAN CHALLENGE

TAHIRA - 25 POUNDS

LEEDS123 - 6 POUNDS
NABEELA - 21 POUNDS
KAZSKI - 21 POUNDS
SAM 786 - 14 POUNDS

hi tahira
i am muslim too and also realised it is exactly 28 days before ramadhan starts! have to lose some weight before ramadhan begins!

Hi Nabeela - I lost 14.5lbs and 10 inches

but slipped up at weekend, - back on it today though and am not planning any more slip ups !!

oh, its so nice to see such a lovely group of people! Am really going to go for it now.

Tahira - can you change my 6lbs to 8 please? This thread has motivated me to go higher! i have had a bad day today (been nibbling loads) but am having my last shake. someone please shake me hard so i can just do better tomorrow!

Hi Grimskunk how much do you want to lose before ramadhan starts,i will add you to the list.
oops sorry tinley and thanks kazki for noticing anyway i have added you now.

RAMADHAN CHALLENGE GOALS

TAHIRA - 25 POUNDS

LEEDS123 - 6 POUNDS
NABEELA - 21 POUNDS
KAZSKI - 21 POUNDS
SAM 786 - 14 POUNDS
TINLEY - 11 POUNDS

Hi leeds, yeah u go for it girl,i have upped your goal,what are you nibbling on i find the bars are helping you can cut them in pieces and have it throughout the day(may stop nibbling. i know your not really meant to have them in the first two weeks but my cdc did say others have had good weight loses even when they have bars from the start, well ill find out tommorow my first weigh in.

my goal is quite high thats cause im hoping for a good loss in my weigh in tommorow if not may have to put goal down abit, ive worked it out if i lose 5 pounds in each weighin till min august will reach the goal.....

RAMADHAN CHALLENGE GOALS

TAHIRA - 25 POUNDS

LEEDS123 - 8 POUNDS
NABEELA - 21 POUNDS
KAZSKI - 21 POUNDS
SAM 786 - 14 POUNDS
TINLEY - 11 POUNDS

Back