Ramblings of a Bee on Exante

Hope you're beginning to feel better Bee, take care xx

Feel better soon xxx

Having tomorrow off sounds like a wise decision :)
Plenty of rest and warm ketogenic drinks :)

Hey Bee, I hope you feel much better today hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Bee, how are you feeling? x

Last edited:
Right, so I stayed in today which was just as well, blowing a hideous gale out there and am seriously worried about the roof tiles. It's nearly 4pm and I still haven't eaten, have had plenty of water and literally two pints of coffee, my true comfort hehe. I might have something soon and then possibly go to bed insanely early. Feel like I still have a lot of catching up to do sleep wise. And I have actually already emailed into work saying I can't come in tomorrow. It's gone to my chest now and I can barely speak and my sinuses are blocked up. So what's the point, I'd be getting worse and possibly just passing it on to colleagues.

What annoys me is that I am having to take quite a lot of stuff for my chest/throat that has glucose in it. So despite sticking to plan, this might well knock me out of ketosis. Very very frustrating.

Try to have your packs Bee. you need the nourishment especially now while you are under the weather xx

((Hugs)) rest up and get well soon Bee, and like Susie says, try to at least have a couple of packs for nourishment and fluids. Hope you feel better soon xx

Hope you get a good nights sleep Bee, keep taking the meds you need all the help you can to get you better xx

Thank you all. Had another hideous night and have made the decision to go on antibiotics. The doctor gave them to me in case in went to my chest again because I have scarring on the lungs and there's always the threat of pleurisy with me. But on top of everything else I am taking, my stomach can't handle it. So I have made the decision of going off plan, but in a very planned way :rolleyes: Gonna do calorie counting for the next few days. I need soup and stuff that fills me up, plus I need my honey for the throat. I feel better now having made that decision, had a banana this morning and then took some stuff and ended up managing a solid three hour sleep. I know it's going to slow me down with my weight loss and I'm not thrilled about it. But health has got to come first. And I have been here before when I ended up with major chest problems and was out of action for weeks because I didn't look after myself. Not going to do that again.

Got to look after your chest Bee. I'm the same & its just not worth taking the risk. The sooner you get better the sooner you will be able to get back on track. The main thing is to eat sensibly. Hope you are on the up soon xx

Hiya Bee, absolutely your health comes first. Hope you feel much better soon xx

Am glad you've got some proper meds, really hope you're soon feeling better ((hugs))

We have had actual sunlight today! It was so nice and because I needed to collect another prescription, I ventured out and really enjoyed going for a little spin and a walk through town in the sun. It seems it's all coming up now, with the cough and the sinuses (nice!) but it's a good sign that it's starting to clear. Really hoping for a better night tonight.

Glad you're feeling brighter xx

Back