Ramblings of a Bee on Exante

Have a great valentines day x

Hey everyone, haven't had the best of days, ended up having to go back on antibiotics, it's going to my chest and I'm feeling exhausted and quite deflated. Tbh I haven't really been watching my diet too much, just can't seem to find the energy. Drinking a lot of herbal tea with honey which makes a big difference so I'm just going to take a day at a time, focus on getting better and worry about everything else later. Hope you're all keeping well. xx

Bee, never bother about the diet whilst you are so poorly.
Hot tea with honey will do you good :)
I hope you manage to get plenty rest too :)

Hi Bee. Hope you are on the mend. Have a nice comfy weekend wrapped up at home. The diet will wait xx

You just get yourself better Bee, that's much more important and just get back on it as soon as you feel good & ready xx

Oh Bee. I really hope you're feeling better soon! Keep yourself snug and warm in this horrible weather.

Hi Bee, sorry to see you've not been well. I do hope you're starting to feel better very soon xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Bee. How are you feeling this morning?

Hi Bee, hope you are on the mend x

Aww Bee (((hugs))) - really hope you start to pull through soon. Your health is definitely the priority, so as others have said, just focus on getting well for now. We and exante will still be here when you're better :)

I'm struggling to shift the lurgy too... Seems to be that time of year :( xx

Hey, thank you all for your kind messages. I am feeling a lot better chest wise. Unfortunately, my back decided to really play up and I have been in a lot of pain with it. On top of that, the dad of a close friend has been taken ill, quite suddenly, and he's in hospital waiting for scans and tests and they have no idea what's wrong with him, he went from a vibrant 60 year old to a frail old man who's barely there in about a month! So hard to watch.
I must admit my diet went completely and utterly out of the window. I'm kind of paying for it now in that I'm not feeling my brightest digestion wise which is no surprise, lots of food my stomach isn't used to at the moment plus extra codeine isn't doing me any favours right now. But I do want to get back into Exante and will give it a good try again tomorrow. For today, I'm still on antibiotics and lots of tea and honey so I'm far beyond ketosis at the moment.

Its good you're feeling better :)
Take care x

Tomorrows a new day. You may be feeling ready to get back on track then xx

Glad to hear you're feeling better xx

Hi Bee. Glad you're feeling better. That's a restart for you, Harry and me tomorrow morning!

Back