Total Solution Ramblings of a mad woman

Day 11 is upon me already. My new routine is working well and apart from one day that was not as I planned, it's been all good! Positive thinking works wonders!!! Have a great day everyone!!!

Hi, Mel! Good to know you're still on track. I'm kinda struggling now.. I wonder if I can go on with this and reach goal... Feeling low despite my little "accomplishment" today..

Keep your chin up. Food won't change your feelings. Try the fake it till you feel it route. Or, if all else fails, but a punchbag!

Maybe try a mood diary, really ask yourself why you want it, how is it going to change the way you feel and how will u feel tomorrow. Just sit and let the answers come to you. Try and relax and really ponder over the questions. Then remind yourself that it's your choice, so if u choose to eat, you don't need to feel bad about that. Have a sleep on it and then see how you feel. Get some time distance from the argument xxxx

Thanks Mel.. Will try to do that. By the way, have you started any exercise yet? I haven't done any until now...

lol :) Same here. I keep on planning to start but never got 'round to doing it ;) Have a good day 12 Mel! xx

Oh dear.. My hunger pangs are gone but I am freezing! :(

Good afternoon, stay strong it truly is worth it. You know it. xx

Mel? You there?

How ya doing Mel? There is a point in this journey (quite a few points) where you get disheartened and wonder why you're doing it, is it worth it, how long can you go on like this... Ride the storm because feeling good is just around the corner :) x

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7
Wk2 12st2.5. -3. BMI 32.2

Hope you're alright Mel. Have a lovely day 13! xx

Had a pretty horrendous grouchy slip up last night. Went to McDonald's for the kids yesterday. I was very good and didn't get anything. Then my daughter left some. So like the Hoover I am, I picked at it. Then I thought well **** it, I've ****ed it now and proceeded to graze for the night :-( I woke up feeling much more positive today. I'm sticking to plan today. My sister is coming to stay for the weekend to babysit me lol. Straight back on the horse today!

Good girl! You've had a slip but now you've recharged ur batteries and are ready to rock n roll :) x

13st 2 BMI 37.2

Hiya, Congrats on getting straight back on it!!
It sounds like you have a lot on your plate with family, work and study - I know the feeling and its not easy!!

wishing you all the best,
TCM xxxx

Still going! Pure motivation! I have a hen weekend next week. I have put on the outfit I was going to wear, and it's awful. I also have to have pj's to wear our in public and a normal outfit. Now bearing in mind I have been a recluse for the last 5 stone weight gain, I'm not looking forward to this at all!! My skin is awful and I have no idea on how to style my hair. Oh **** oh **** oh ****. Why did I say I would go!!

Don't be depressed honey

Lets look on the Brightside and count your blessings...

1) you've got friends (some people don't have friends)
2) they love you (some people have no love in their lives)
3) uv been invited to a great occasion (some people never receive invites and are left out by friends, if they have any)
4) you are healthy enough to go out (some people are battling terminal illnesses and will never party again)
5) you can afford to attend this gig (some people are struggling to put food on the table)
6) your size (whatever that may be...) is envied by a lot of people who would kill to lose weight and have your figure

You have three choices:

1) don't go and miss out on the fun and feel guilty, that yet again, you've passed up on an opportunity, because you feel bad about yourself.

2) go, feel bad about how you look, be self conscious and not have a good time because you are worried about what others think about you and how you look.

3) go, count your blessings above and think positively about yourself and the experience. You are only part way through your journey and things will get even better as the days pass and you love yourself more and more

Forgive me for saying all of the above. Hope you don't think I'm being cheeky. I have been there. Hen do and subsequent wedding. I was the biggest girl there. i wanted to hide from all the people who have never seen me fat. i wanted to avoid the photographs. I didn't want to take part in the dance class or any other activities. I put a positive spin on everything and I still had a great time because I counted my blessings. I also made sure I didn't run myself down by making fun if my weight. If I got a compliment, I took it.

Try to think positively chick. You are fabulous and you deserve to have fun... X

13st 2 BMI 37.2

Good morning and well done for getting back on track straight away. We all slip up from time to time, don't feel too bad.

Nobody would be looking at you the way you look at yourself! We all focus on what we think are our bad points. when in reality, they will just be so pleased to see you and that you all have a good time.

Hope you manage to cheer up and choose to go, but don't turn to food whatever you decide. Or you'll always encounter these same dilemmas! Think on, if you stay on track the next invitation received might be an opportunity to show off the new slimmer you! :hug99: xx

Back