Total Solution Ramblings of a mad woman

Wow!!! Well done Mel. That's superb :) if you get a compliment wrote it down and read it when you're losing hope!

Well done again chick! X

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7

Day 8 is over. And still 100%. It really helps knowing you guys are out there supporting me! I never thought I could do exante before because there is no consultant telling me how much I've lost, or what a good girl I am! But I'm happy doing if myself. It really is about mindset.

Although I have a little problem. I have a hen weekend on the 4th October. It's an 80's weekend in butlins. Ideally I would like to stay on plan. But I really don't want to miss out on the fun! Don't know what to do. I'm also worried, if I eat, I will struggle to get back into it again after

Hey Mel, remember I ate on day 5? I was worried sick I won't manage to get back on track but guess what? It wasn't that difficult. It actually felt like nothing "abnormal" happened. I guess if you stay off plan for a day, you have to get back to it as soon as possible. I'm not trying to convince you not to stay 100%. I'm just saying, in case you decide to join in the fun, you should be fine. I know you know what your goals are and you know how to reach those goals. So don't worry too much. Whatever you decide to do, you'll be fine and still do well when you get back. xx

Hi Mel,

I had a hen overnight on CD. It was over 24 hours and I managed to be good. I had shakes to take with me for breakfast and lunch. I drank hit water at lunch. For the evening meal I had plain salad starter, grilled salmon with plain salad and no pudding. We went clubbing and all sorts. I was really good. Didn't feel I had missed out. I sneaked some cans of coke zero into the club. Rock n roll eh! Took my porridge to breakfast next day. Nearly licked all the bread on display!!! I survived though :)x

13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk2 12st2.5. -3. BMI 32.2

We r going Friday to Monday. I'm not gonna worry now. I'll decide closer to the time. If it was just one day/night I think I would be fine but as its a long weekend it's a bit harder.

We r going Friday to Monday. I'm not gonna worry now. I'll decide closer to the time. If it was just one day/night I think I would be fine but as its a long weekend it's a bit harder.
Oh... yeah, that can be quite a challenge.. xxx

Struggling a bit today. My mind is chattering to itself. I'm hungry today, which is annoying. I am also thinking, well I can lose weight with SW. Is it so bad being fat. I am not thinking about waivering, but the internal chatter does make things harder!

Good afternoon. Stay strong and ride out those voices. You're doing fab, think of that guy noticing you'd lost weight xx

Tell the wee voices to bog off! You're doing great. You will continue to do great. Keep looking forward! X

13st 2 BMI 37.2

So tired. Been at work since 8.30 and only just got in. My house was a pig sty and I am tired a d hungry. I wasn't quite 100%. I did have a few pieces of plain chicken pieces. However, as I was really hankering after a McDonald's, i was really quite pleased with that.

Time for sleep! Zzzz

Chicken?

How could you?!

Above us sarcasm! Yay! For the chicken? sweetpea. That's great :) way better than a bowl if cereal or some other carb laden quickie.

Well find for the wise decision :) x

13st 2 BMI 37.2

Oh Mel.. Sorry to hear you've had a long day.. You really need some rest. Yup! Those chicken pieces are not too bad a choice. You'll be fine. We can do this! xx

Hi, Mel! Hope you'll have a good day 10. xx

Hiya,
Well done on sticking to the chicken!

Hope u have an easier day today lass,
xxx

Bad start to the morning. Woke up to my 4 year old smothered in chicken pox. Had to get emergency childcare. There was an accident in the motorway and was the 1.1/2 late for work. Didn't let it get me down though. Not been as hungry today, so all good. Also just remembered that I have a chalk board on the fridge with. How many pounds I have lost. Worked out in total I have lost 34lbs. (11lb with exante and 23lb with SW). Pretty chuffed.

I'm hoping to be able to get into the 18's before the hen weekend I'm going on. Which is 5lb. Not sure if I'll be able to do it as we leave a week Friday. But here's hoping!

Also have my studying starting tonight. I'm half through my English degree and the next 9 month unit starts now.

So with work, kids, house, husband and study, I don't have time to eat anyway lol

How's your little one? Hope things are better at home. You seem to have had quite a challenging start of the day. Congratulations on your losses. You're doing really well, Mel! xx

Well done Mel! Would've been easy to stress eat with all the upset this morning. Good job :) hope wee one is ok... X

13st 2 BMI 37.2

Back