Total Solution Ramblings of a mad woman

Hi Mel,
Congratulations on staying SO strong so far, I hope legoland goes well. Wishing you all the best for your first weigh in - I'm sure it will be a goodun.
xxx

Hope you're doing alright there, Mel! xx

Yep. I'm all good!

I put a bed together today that has sprung slats. I sat on it and all the slats popped out of there fixings!!! Clearly re-enforcing why I'm doing this!

So, that's day 6 done baby!!!

Good morning. You are doing fantastic, well done.

I can't wait to see your weigh in result tomorrow. Have a fab day xx

Day 7 is here. Good luck to us and to everyone else! xx

I done it!! I've been to Lego land. Say and watched everyone eat as much pizza, pasta and salad as they wanted and lost my 4 year old daughter for a whole ten minutes I was in pieces, but still stayed 100%

Looking forward to them going to bed so i can relax and eat my soup !

Weigh day tomorrow!

I done it!! I've been to Lego land. Say and watched everyone eat as much pizza, pasta and salad as they wanted and lost my 4 year old daughter for a whole ten minutes I was in pieces, but still stayed 100%

Looking forward to them going to bed so i can relax and eat my soup !

Weigh day tomorrow!

Oh my word that must have been SO stressful for you !!
Congrats on staying on track. I'm sure your resolve will be rewarded on those scales tomorrow.
xx

Hi, here to subscribe. I'm starting day 1 tomorrow again after going too easy on the rules! Good luck for WI tomorrow :)

I done it!! I've been to Lego land. Say and watched everyone eat as much pizza, pasta and salad as they wanted and lost my 4 year old daughter for a whole ten minutes I was in pieces, but still stayed 100% Looking forward to them going to bed so i can relax and eat my soup ! Weigh day tomorrow!

What a day!! Hope you're able to relax a bit by now. I'm really proud of you completing the first week at 100% everyday! Wish I can be more like
you :)

First weigh in tomorrow! Yay! :)

Very quick stop in just to update my first weigh in just before my hectic day begins.

I've lost 10lbs!

Good morning and a massive well done on losing 10lbs, fabulous! :woohoo: xx

Well done Mel!! :)

Whoa well done!

Massive congratulations - you really desreve it for being so focused and on plan!!
Heres to another great week ahead for you,
xxxx

Hi guys xxx yesterday was really tough. Chuffed to see zoeys mum still going! 9lb is awesome!!!

Day 8 so far so good. I'm still feeling pretty positive. I walked into work and a guy who hasn't seen me for 3 weeks said I had lost weight! I really didn't think it was noticeable as 10lb isn't a lot on someone as big as me. But I'll take it lol. I said yes I have. Thank you very much for noticing. My previous response would have been 'thanks, but I've still got loads to go'. Trying not to be that person anymore.

I am noticing food more now. Sitting watching everyone eat a pizza pasta buffet yesterday was hard. And people giving out cookies at work, and sandwiches I'm making for kids. I don't waiver as such, and don't get all depressed. I remind myself I've chosen not to yet those things right now, and they will still be there when I'm slim.

It's also saving me a fortune!!! Hahahah

Wow! That's nice that someone has noticed the difference already. See? You're doing really well. Thanks for inspiring me by being so motivated and strong despite all the temptations around. Keep it up, Mel! :)

Back