ramblings of a new lipotrimer

Teresa1970

Hello everyone I introduced myself earlier in TFR and have now found this page so im going to ramble on about my days on this lipotrim journey:wave_cry:
Until I had my first daughter I was a healthy weight with a normal attitude to food, and for whatever reason and I'm not blaming my daughters I have now a body I'm so ashamed of and a eating habit i liken to the same as a drug user.Have reached a point that my doctor told me I was on a suicide mission (actual words) that left me in tears all that day so on leaving went straight to chemist and bought the packs and for me those words was like a lightbulb moment.
Anyways I'm now finishing day 3 and had not so much in way of side effects except being a little jittery and deciding I cant stomach the strawberry shakes but like the choc and :eek: the chicken soup so going to just use the 2 flavours.
As you can see I do ramble but I think by sharing and looking to you guys for support I can do this thanks :)

not rambling at all, lovely to meet you, good luck sweetie

please continue rambling ,day 3 for me too

lilac just been reading your diary and would like to say a very well done to you, was inspiring reading it.
Mash will keep an eye out for your posts as we are same day, im going to have a bath now as im so cold is this another one of the side effects?

yeah cold is a side effect, a bath sounds like a very good idea indeed

woke up this morning shaking sore head and wondering what the hell am i doing to myself, will be honest thought maybe I should just join ww but I know already just by being on here this is a short term thing so jumped on scales for a sneaky look hoping a weight loss would reinforce my commitment and oh my :eek: from Friday im showing a 16lb weigh loss im bouncing here with joy so bring on the side effects short term pain for this feeling I could actually lose all this weight :D:D:D:D:D

Wow 16lbs has to be a new record !!! motivating isn't it ??? It is hard at times this diet everyone on here will tell you, but the results you get far far outweigh the tough times. It gets easier honestly it does, you can do it !!! I can't wait to see your excited posts on weigh in day !

btw the shaking and headaches are your body detoxing its a first week thing that should pass soon x

thanks lilac I could not believe what I was seeing but I think I have been carrying a hell of a lot of fluid as im up 6/7 times a night going to toilet (sorry tmi) cant wait for friday now and even if it stays at that im chuffed, sitting here smiling, I hope the shaking stops soon or ppl will think im either drunk or worse:D x

it should stop soon but go and see your pharmacist if you are worried x

Hey missy welcome and please stick it out- I would love to hear from you in a few weeks time about how much better you are feeling!!

bloody angry

bit of a rant coming up so sorry in advance but went to my chemist today to replace the strawberry milkshakes and the woman who weighed me in asked me how I was doing and I told her I had on my scales a 16lb weight loss, she looked at me funny and asked me into the weighing room and weighed me on her scales and found out it was 19lbs :D to which she asked me in a tone (pissed off one) was i taking all my 3 shakes a day and that by not taking them was not part of the plan.I got so angry at her i have followed this plan to the letter and told her this plan is hard enough to do without trying to cut out shakes and would not do that to which again she kept on about taking the 3shakes and not missing any out!!! I realise this is a huge amount in such a short space of time as my weigh in day is not till friday but I told her I have been going (TMI) for a pee every half an hour and several times at night and think I have been carrying a hell of a lot of fluid as well as my fat and that in her words the first week is all about fluid loss. She then told me if I continue at that rate she would take me off plan:cry:
I'm genuinely upset and angry as I have not cheated, nor missed 1 single shake as I have already said its so hard with what we have I would not take in less.
Im told im going to die if I continue to get any heavier and when I finally decide to sort myself out and follow this plan they are going to take me off it.
Im sitting here at a loss as if I do what im doing and I do lose a big amount even next week they are going to take this away from me
Sorry rant over im just bloody angry and upset

Hi Teresa
that loss is mind blowing,guess i had better have another shake before i go to bed ,your pharmacist sounds scary.
I have read on here how helpful the Lipotrim people are when you ring them up,they are the experts why dont you ring them up,i think the number is on the carrier bag.take care love

THANKS Mash I will do it tomorrow get some advice from them as I dont want to be stopped doing this, even on ww in my first week i would lose 8/9 pounds and thats with 3 times the calories I just think I carry a lot of fluid. She is scary the little witch ! lol x

lol,wicked witch of the north bet she is thin......

:D clever you mash she is tiny and while im not holding that against her(BLOODY AM) I just felt she was too quick too assume Im now starving myself, hell i would not be overweight now if I was able to do that! :p

new day and called the lipotrim and on their advice am going to see scary chemist woman and tell her im going to get monitered also by my doctor to reassure her of my health and my commitment to this plan, feel much better now as they have said I should not get kicked off this plan just for first week weight loss as they have assured me some ppl have recorded higher losses in first week than me :)
So breakfast shake gone and taking second one to college with me :p to the scary chemist woman

Back