Random coffee question

LadyT

Tough But Sexy X
Hey all, I am looking for an answer to a very dimple question please? Is there any particular coffee that I should drink? The reason I ask is that I know that tea's have restrictions so does coffee

Thanks in advance xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi ladyt. No as long as it's black its ok. I asked my LLC that question when I joined. BTW thanks for all your support and encouragement. Soz I couldn't find your diary to post u xxx:-Dxxx

Thanks for the response!

You are welcome I enjoy supporting people and to be honest it comes easy when we all seem to be in the same boat, so to speak!

My diary is TBSx LL journey I changed my name from that to lady t xx

Great tks . It's taking me quite a while to read through peoples journeys. Xxx

I confess that I've become a bit of a coffee snob since starting LL. :)

I treat myself most days to a freshly made coffee in my cafetiere for one.

My treat to myself today was a flask to take my posh coffee into work in. I have been using a rubbish one that leaks in my bag. As I'm saving so much money on my usual daily Latte I thought I would have decent black coffee at my desk!

Oooo my husband got me the instant coffee from Starbucks... All I can say is omg!!! It's delicious!!!!!

Ooooooo thanks my lovelies my try posh coffee see if it tastes any better I'm a tea drinker normally xx

It really makes a difference. I was having instant and it's so bitter and gives me heartburn. Posh coffee for the win! X

I'll let you know how I get on xx

Actually... some good points made here! Think I'll try some posh coffee too! Why the hell not huh?! I mean... We are deprived enough! :D

xx

Pinkie :) said:
Actually... some good points made here! Think I'll try some posh coffee too! Why the hell not huh?! I mean... We are deprived enough! :D

xx

Hey my lovely hope you are well x

Back