RANT!

Matt_L

So annoyed. I had my weigh in on Wednesday however was told they’d almost run out of sachets. I was given 8 and promised that the others would arrive by Thursday and they’d give me a ring to collect. It’s now Saturday went to see why I hadn’t been called and guess what; No sachets! I now have a day of enforced eating which is more than likely to kick me out of ketosis. :mad:

I haven’t added a signature but my current loss to date is

Start: 294 pounds
Current: 269 I was on course to lose over 2 stones by the end of the month. Not anymore :(

That is totally unacceptable of your chemist Matt, you should ring LT to complain. Is there not another pharmacy nearby that might be able to sell you some shakes?? It would be worth giving a couple of other pharmacies a ring anyway..if you can't get any shakes then try to stick to just protein and salad, just chicken, fish or egg and no veg. Now really I have no idea what I'm talking about but that's what I'd do I think. Best of luck x

I totally agree with Ella Matt.. That is not acceptable in any shape or form!!
If you are able to, find another chemist.. If not, make sure they know you are reporting them, and it must NEVER happen again... This situation is totally avoidable... As far as i know, if LT receive a phone call before 3pm, LT deliver sometime the following day... If that IS the case, it is totally your chemists' fault, and they should make sure they have some in stock just in case..
Ellas food advice is also spot on... Stick to protein and you should be ok....
Good luck hun x

They are out of order!! My old chemist was shut on a Saturday so i had to go to another one who said they couldnt sell me any coz i wasnt registered with them! I said What do i eat then DUST?? I ended up registering at a different one. Hope you find a way through it hun :)

Back