• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Step 1 Sole Source Ranty Rant Rant

I've been reading everyone else's diaries and they seem to be an excellent way to blow off some steam and distract everyone! So here goes..

I started at 18 stone 12lbs, lost a total of 26lbs so far (3 and 1/2 weeks in) whilst on Sole Source.
Goal weight is 11 stone, smallest I've ever been, for as long as I can remember. Always been a big girl and I'm so over it now!

Living in a shared house with take away junkies is killing me! So definitely need something out to focus my energies on, because I've found myself slipping up a bit this week! :(

I get weighed on Fridays usually, but Saturday this week!
Anyway, thanks for the attention :rolleyes:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lily

Gold Member
S: 16st11.0lb C: 15st10.0lb G: 13st7.0lb BMI: 37.8 Loss: 1st1lb(6.38%)
I've been reading everyone else's diaries and they seem to be an excellent way to blow off some steam and distract everyone! So here goes..

I started at 18 stone 12lbs, lost a total of 26lbs so far (3 and 1/2 weeks in) whilst on Sole Source.
Goal weight is 11 stone, smallest I've ever been, for as long as I can remember. Always been a big girl and I'm so over it now!

Living in a shared house with take away junkies is killing me! So definitely need something out to focus my energies on, because I've found myself slipping up a bit this week! :(

I get weighed on Fridays usually, but Saturday this week!
Anyway, thanks for the attention :rolleyes:
Great title - Ranty Rant Rant! (or "rangy pips pips", as autocorrect tried to put it ;))

That's an amazing weight loss for 3 and a half weeks! :clap:

Ranting is good. It's a cathartic experience. You find all sorts out about how you're really feeling when you rant. :)

Keep up the good work! :D

Kiwichan

Silver Member
S: 13st5lb C: 9st12.5lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 3st6.5lb(25.94%)
No takeaway will ever taste as good as the feeling you get when a size 12 fits for the first time. Congrats on your achievements to date. Refocus and keep going. It's only 6 months of your life and will be so worth it when you get to the other side. Once you mind yourself after you'll only have to do this once!!!

Thank you very much for the support guys! Haven't caved so I'm going to concentrate on the size 14 dress sitting in my wardrobe instead! From what I can tell you're both doing fantastic also, so congratulations!

Kai.

So I had another weigh in on Saturday, another 6lbs!
Cheated Saturday night though ! And feel absolutely awful today so going to have to give it 110% this week!

JulieH333

S: 16st2.5lb C: 10st12.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 27 Loss: 5st4lb(32.67%)
So I had another weigh in on Saturday, another 6lbs! Cheated Saturday night though ! And feel absolutely awful today so going to have to give it 110% this week!
You're doing amazingly well. Such fast and huge losses. Congratulations. Keep going. It's so worth it.