Raudi's ramblings - www.fatfactor.com

Sounds like youve had a great day.

Enjoy your film and your evening

*HUGS*
S
xx

didn;t decide on a film in the end!

TOTM bhas arrived today so been suffering and have got a banging head!

Had a good day at work, fairly quiet...........

Have started walkinfg to and from station today which is another hour on top of the 30 mins i was already doing a day..........

lets hyope i hyave a good loss this week with all the walking!

anyone missed me? :rotflmao:

Off to get :scale: in 5 mins will report back later! TOTM so reckon put on or stayed the same :(

Had a good couple of days got my new mobile delivered we have switched to 3.........I am very happy..

Spoke to job agency today as soooooooooooo bored again and they have put me forward for a job with UBS :) fingers crossed!

Hello!

Fingers crossed for weigh in and job - bet you will do fantastic with all the exercise you do you really deserve to!!

What sort of job would you love to get?

Thanks ladies!!

I have lost 1lb :) so have passed the 1 stone mark!!

Nikki - I'm a executives assistant and love organising!

Thanks ladies!!

I have lost 1lb :) so have passed the 1 stone mark!!

Nikki - I'm a executives assistant and love organising!

FANTASTIC RAUDI!!!!!!!!!! (even more fantastic because of totm!!)
:party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019:

Love organising? - God, yeah, im the very same!! are you a bit of a "Monica" too then?:D

oh Yes Monica all the way!!

Tomorrow i'll be archiving and filing in the bosses office, so will be questioned where everything thing is! You can't see his desk or lovely mahogany filling cabinets cause of papers!! and thats after getting his inbox down fromv 3000 to under a 1000 :) But belive it or not that is thye busiest i have been all week and it is driving me mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a day!

well what a day i've had, had an appt at job agency at 8.30 am this morning.... By 9.15 the calls started !!! got a call at 10.30ish..... for one in Canary Wharf by 2pm i had a interview on Monday! OMG how quick.....

diet wise going well... had shredded wheat for tea as only had fruit for brekkie!

Not been very good the past couple of days, but back on now :)

Off work tomorrow and interview at 11am , nerves kinda kicking in!

Well back from my interview, ended up seeing 2 people seperatley in HR (my thinking is that if the first didn't think i was capable she wouldn't have got the second?!) think it went well, was so easy to get to Canary Wharf!!

I have fed back to the agency now got to sit tight and wait for a call!!!

Diet is going ok....

I SO NEED TO GET OUT RUNNING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

How's everyone else doing?

hummph.... Won't hear about the interview until FRIDAY!!! I have no patience and have been contacted but another HR consultant as i applied via City Jobs for a position which they think i am suitable for. I will be having a chat with her again tomorrow and will see if they want me to go in for a interview...

I'm just sat trawling through SecsintheCity - secretarial jobs, admin jobs in London & the UK for jobs and I have applied for a couple on there...

Diet has slipped again today...... not been really bad but not 100%...... Scales have not changed so i need to reign it in before wi on thurs evening....

John and I have a hot date booked tomorrow in ASDA! lol what ever happened to romantic meals, the cinema etc?? Was looking at the O2 site today think me and OH will go there for our anniversary meal next week as it opens this weekend and has loads of restaurants and a huge cinema... the week after we are going out with the kiddie winks for my birthday to the Harvester.....

Hi all..... WI put 1.5lb on :( my fault... I'm back on 100%

Been for another interview at Credit Suisse for another role and got another with Bear Stern in canary wharf so fingers crossed.........

Back