Raudi's ramblings - www.fatfactor.com

Oops och well dont let it put you off, youre doing REALLY well :)

Wow, youre really hitting these interviews! Good luck

No weigh in

Hello all

sorry i've been missing in naction, had a manic couple of weeks! Lots of interviews (through to second stage for one and waiting to hear about 3 more!) so all very positive!

Didn't get to WI tonight as was stuck at work..... But just as well as dreaded PMT and water retention!!

Got a lovely weekend away booked :) with hubby. We have been married 11 years tomorrow and together for 15 :eek: where does the time go ????

So a weekend of lurrrve and uninterupted sleep and getting up when we want... pure bliss. Also planning on doing lots of exercise in gym and pool

Bridgewood Manor Hotel in Chatham, Kent - Accommodation, Dining, Weddings, Business, Breaks & special offers

Then on tuesday i am booked in the hairdressers and will be going back to my natural colour after 3 years!

So all change here!

Hi Rachel,

I've just been reading some of your diary.

I see you have booked a weekend right near where i live - Bridgewood Manor isn't far from me.
If you get a chance pop down to Rochester for a look around, its lovely - give Chatham town centre a miss though. Maidstone is nice as well - i got married there a little while ago.

When are you coming for your weekend? If its the weekend of the 7/8th july, you might have trouble getting around on the 8th as loads of the roads are closed for the Tour De France.

Oooh Sarah your not far from me, im in Maidstone :D

Rachel if you wanted somewhere nice to go when your down this way ( if you can drag yourself away from the spa, i know i wouldnt lol ) then Leeds Castle is great place. I have lived here 16 years and only got there this year but it is lovely.
Hope you enjoy your break ;)

Hi Rachel,

I've just been reading some of your diary.

I see you have booked a weekend right near where i live - Bridgewood Manor isn't far from me.
If you get a chance pop down to Rochester for a look around, its lovely - give Chatham town centre a miss though. Maidstone is nice as well - i got married there a little while ago.

When are you coming for your weekend? If its the weekend of the 7/8th july, you might have trouble getting around on the 8th as loads of the roads are closed for the Tour De France.

Hi Sarah

Just back from the weekend away! Had a lovely time, went into Rochester.....

Just need to unpack which i hate doing!

Oooh Sarah your not far from me, im in Maidstone :D

Rachel if you wanted somewhere nice to go when your down this way ( if you can drag yourself away from the spa, i know i wouldnt lol ) then Leeds Castle is great place. I have lived here 16 years and only got there this year but it is lovely.
Hope you enjoy your break ;)

Hi!

Thanks for the message... We are off to a renewal of wedding vowels at Leeds Castle in a few weeks..... and staying at the Marriott......

All nice and chilled now!

Oooh rache,
Happy anniversary girl,
glad to hear you had a nice break :p

catch up with you soon
xxxx

Thanks Geri..............

Hi starlight, hotel was fantastic! totally chilled!!!!

Having swapped to points this week i'm trying to get the hangd of points.... any tips??

I'm a red head again!

Had a lovely day, points is going well!! Really enjoying points really hope scales are kind on thursday!

Have been to costco and boughts lots of cakes to take to work tomorrow (it is tradition on your birthday) so will plan to have a danish mid morning....

Been to hairdressers and i'm officially a red head again!!

Will post pictures in next day or two!

Won't be online tomorrow as supposed to be going out in evening for a meal.........................

Who had the ping pong ball hail stones earlier and storm??? The roads were flooded here! :eek:

WI results................

Hi all

Had a lovely birthday yesterday, was spoilt :eek: and got some lovely pressies including a new digital camera and posh hand bag (just need to work out how to use camera before surprise 60th on saturday!!)

Hubby took me and children out for a meal too last night so no cooking either!

Have not long returned from Wi and I STS this week which i am happy with after a weekend away, lots of indulgence yesterday and TOTM due to make an appearance tomorrow and this is 1st week of points!

Hopefully will have a good result next week. My sis also swapped to points and lost 6.5 this week :eek: she was very very pleased!

I had dinner all planned out and was going to have a new M&S cook fish range salmon and something fishcake with herbs, new potatoes and veg. But the oven has broke! :( not the first time so have decided time to get a new one! Ended up having 1/2 Pizza express pizza 8 points that MIL cooked at there house... Have still managed to bank 3.5 points as may need a few extra on saturday at the party

The sun is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning all

Had a nice couple of days, spent yesterday at best friend dad's surprise 60th........... Had a lovely day and the sun was out! I'm now a nice shade of pink and a mass of freckles! But had a lovely day............ Was really good :D at party as there was a huge buffet and only had 2 drinks... and only managed 18 out of my 26 pionts...so have banked whats allowed

The :character00238: is out here to today and its really warm already sat in the garden for my morning coffee.... Just about to do brekkie for the family then have some weeding in the garden and lots of house work and ironing too do!!!

I'm going to enjoy the weather! Going out to visit family later but will have to wait as the Tour De France comes through Bexley............... :character00201: lol ok not quite a push bike

Have a good day and enjoy the sun!

evening....

Dreaded TOTM arrived todat and i'm feeling grotty :( have been taking my feminax but still suffering..... and the exercise at lunchtime didn't help. BUT i ran 5k in 34 minutes :D so should be ok when i do The Race for Life on Sunday (i just hope it is not as hot!)

ohhh and i'm going to see Justin Timberlake at the O2 tomorrow i can't wait :party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

Back