Raudi's ramblings - www.fatfactor.com

Back to running :)

Morning all

Had a lovely day yesterday visiting friends, ended up staying for dinner all WW friendly :drool: as she is on WW too.... The men spent the day digging and setting a new pond up... We spent the day chatting was really nice. As i'm doing the 5k and 10k with her... :eek:

This morning got up nice and early and went for a run... did just under 3 miles and did spend a lot walking as boobies were hurting (realised TOTM is due next week :sigh:) and not run for 3 and a half weeks due to being poorly.... felt really good and running in Danson park next to the lake was lovely... And earnt 8 bonus points which i don;t plan to use :
)

think off out to friends again today after been to hit some golf balls over the club........... So catch you all later

Thanks Marie and Sparkle!

yeah i'm happy with this mornings run - Lance Armstrong congratulated:party0011: me at the end as i broke a personal best for a mile :) (only via the endurance training run on my Nike+ and Ipod Nano.......:rotflmao:)

Stayed home all day kids played in paddling pool i had a nice siesta this afternoon for a couple of hours........

Just had a mad panic :eek: realised i didn't book bosses cab for 5.30 tomorrow morning! (he asked me as i was walking out the door on friday going to the pub, so it slipped my mind!) Luckily got the number and have booked it so saved my bacon...... :sign0007:

Back to work tomorrow should be seeing a agency but have decided i will wait til the end of the year and make a decision then on moving or not........... So nor the meantime i am going to concentrate on where i am and getting involved in all the areas.....

well taxi arrived ok for boss phew...........

Had a good day (ended up having the danish but was yum points are still ok)

Have set up a minimins challenge for those on here that are using the nike + so something to keep the exercise up...

CAn't get over how chilly i feel today where has the sun gone??? I'm sat with a blanket over me!!!!

Glad you got worked sorted out ;)

Im totally impressed with the 3 mile run....

Hope you have a good week

:party0019::party0019: I can use the planner at work again so can check points and fill in as the day goes!! lol how sad am i??

So 2 days til my weigh in have decided that if i don't lose again this week i will give points ago......

Have been really busy in work today which is good and 10 mins til home time!!

Back from WI

Hi!!

Just back from WI and lost 2.5lb :) the running certainly makes a difference!

Bad news i can't use minimims at work anymore :( it's been blocked, they obv spotted i've been using it loads! lol

Been a busy few days at work which is always good!

Looking forward to the weekend!!!! Its supposed to be hot and think heading away for the night on saturday with hubby! ;)

Oh sparkle yes please most inconvienent i can't come on here during the day!!

Thanks for comment re picture was a couple of years ago when on a mini cruise with Ladylew.. Hair still the same just fatter in the face now lol

Had a good day today.... been good point wise.. although am feeling constipated (sorry TMI) but for someone who suffers from IBS and is used to being regular i feel yucky and bloated!

If not been later might take a ducolax before bed

oh no not heard of that one... will go and investigate! i didn't have cereal for breakfast so had 3 weetabix for dinner to see if that helps!

Well done on your loss!! 2.5 pounds - that is really brilliant!!
:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

you look fantastic in your photo! you have such a lovely, happy smile raudi!!

Hope you feeling better tomorrow
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

woops! sorry! I didnt mean to stick my tounge out at you there!!

evening ladies...

Thanks Nikki thanks for the comment its nice to hear......

Good news is i ended up using a glycerine suppostorie (sp?) last night and it worked, and boyy did i feel so much better for it.... although not been since lol.....

Had a quiet day been very emotional, bloody pmt has kicked in and i am trying not to take my anti depressants that i take for it (its ok only 1 a day for a week) found myself crying 3 times so far today! and we are going to watch The Notebook later (i cried bad enough at the book!!!!

Tomorrow i plan a nice long run to blow away the cobwebs then if the weather is warm we are going to walk over to Danson park with the children and they can play in the water park

Point wise have been extremely good today :)

morning all

feeling a lot better today, decided best not to watch the Notebook last night......

heading over the park shortly

What a lovely day with the family

Well what a lovely day i've had :D...

We took the kids and dogs to Avery Hill park today and spent a couple of hours strolling round, DH played football with little man which was so nice to watch them running around laughing.. Me and mini me sat watching them making daisy chains and chatting.... Once we done that the kids went off and played on the swings and me and John sat watching them on a bench with the dogs panting like loonies (they were completly worn out and slept for a couple of hours once we got home)......

Once the kids were worn out and sorted with a ice cream (i had a mini milk 0.5 point value and yum!! we sat and watched a cricket match...

Have spent the rest of the day chilling out with the kids and had a lil siesta on the sofa ;) (the walking earnt me 7 bonus points :))

The children are now tucked nup in bed for the night and me and John are about to watch a film if we can decide which one too watch!!

Will check in tomorrow evenin now

Have a good monday

Back