RD and Sherrie get shrinking!!

Thankyou Im sure you'll do great! x

Week 1 weigh-in ... 10lb down .... wellchuffed.com!! :D xx

Well done RD! x

Day 1 of week 2 was tough for me as it was such a stressful day and I really wanted comfort food!!! But I didn't cave :)

Today has been a little better, got a halloween party to go to tonight where there will be lots of lovely food but I will be strong! x

I'm off to see Al Murray at the Mayflower tonight. Last night we went there to see a Burlesque show (fab by the way) and I managed to sit there whilst people all around me chowed down on chocolates, maltesers and ice cream. I'm a lot stronger than I thought I was!

Well done RD. I managed to avoid all food at the party last night too, only thing I did do was have a second bar as it was easier to take a bar then a shake so I don't know if that would have done much harm? It means Im having 3 shakes today instead of 2 and a bar x

Well done RD. I managed to avoid all food at the party last night too, only thing I did do was have a second bar as it was easier to take a bar then a shake so I don't know if that would have done much harm? It means Im having 3 shakes today instead of 2 and a bar x

It won't have done you any harm ... maybe just make you a bit 'windy' :eek:

I've not been very well today. Will put more details on my diary x

Lost another 3½lbs this week :) x

Russian doll
Anything in the post??

The package arrived today - thank you so much!!! :)

Sherrie - that's fab news!! Well done. I'm weighing in tomorrow although I'm out at the carvery for my youngest's 16th birthday tonight and plan to have some meat and maybe green beans. Not sure if this will affect my weigh in tomorrow but I'm not expecting a big loss anyway - it just doesn't work that way for me.

Because of my 'condition' I usually lose on a VLCD what most people would expect at SW or WW ... it's very frustrating! I consider it an achievement if I lose 2lb. We shall see.

Well done again x

Im glad your my diet buddy because our journeys are so similar what with us both having horrible stuff going on preventing us to lose weight as quickly as anyone else! Grrr lol.

Looking forward to seeing how you get on, I'm sure it will be a good loss. Hope you had a really good time this evening x x x

5 days of feeling like I'd failed yet again, had the whole weekend to think about what I was going to do and convinced myself that I don't have what it takes to succeed at this, come on here this morning and wrote it in my diary, then realised that I don't HAVE to fail at this, I can succeed if I wish to. I just need to take it one day at a time.

Thankyou minimins lol x

Sherrie
You aren't a failure, the mere fact that you are even entertaining addressing your issues by looking into this hard diet shows that you are not a failure.
Take one step at a time, one day ar a time hell one meal at a time.
You can do this Hun you are strong x x x x x

Thankyou very much for your kind words. Really does mean a lot to have so much support on here :) I wouldn't be pushing through this if it wasn't for all the support from such lovely people :) x x x

Back