Re-feed for holiday

Jewel83

Hi all,

Decided after 17 long weeks to take a break and refeed for my hols! Ahhh - scared! :)
Will be back on TFR in a few weeks to loose the last 2st. Really hope I've made the right decision and that I don't have a huge gain.

Any tips from those who have done it?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi,

Just follow the refeed sheet to the letter and keep up the water intake. You will find u might not be able to manage the portion sizes on the sheet, I couldn't.

I lost 3lbs during refeed too so not everyone gains.

With planning on going back on TFR I would prob be inclined to follow days 4-7 of the refeed sheet until u go back on TFR, it does say u can continue to follow that part as long as u like.

Best of luck and enjoy your holiday :) x x

That sounds like great advice from Lis. I haven't got a clue I'm afraid, Jewel, I just wanted to wish you good luck.
What's the worst that can happen? You might put a bit on but you know you can lose it again quickly. On the plus side, you will have a lovely holiday and maybe prove to yourself that there is life after LT and that you are still in control! Stay positive and enjoy the break. :D

For future reference...do you get the refeed sheet from the pharmacist?

Thanks x

emmievic said:
For future reference...do you get the refeed sheet from the pharmacist?

Thanks x

Hi, yes just ask them for it, it has lots of information and a food plan, if u look under the refeed section on here there is a thread called 'here is the refeed sheet' and that has the menu, I don't know how to post the link to it sorry!x

Thanks lis - good idea to follow days 4-7. I will take my shakes with me :)

Thanks Jessie! Can't wait for the break

Sounds mad but I'm missing my choc mousse and shakes and I am so stuffed after such a small amount of food, amazing what you get used to!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back