Re-Start 1st January 2010 - buddy group

Well done on the loss Elvira that's fantastic!

just got back from picking up supplies so I can start ss properly tomorrow :) I'm looking forward to getting back on track, really want to see it through this time

Evening all- seems like everyone's doing great! Pretty much end of the first day of restart today and it's not been too bad at all, although I expect the worst is yet to come. Reckon it's early night tonight- tucking up warm with a good book in fleecy pjs! It may be cold outside, but it's flipping cold in here too!!!

Day 3,and i cheated today had a mini corn on the cub,but drank 3litres of water,hopefully that will flush it out of my system i hope i have messed up too much for my weigh in on saturday, didnt even enjoy the damn thing.

Back on track again,

Good luck every1

wow - today started off great but by 5pm I was seriously flaking. Went to bed at 7 and just lay there for ages, had been severely grumpy for the past 2 hrs and my husband just suggested I go to sleep. He woke me up a couple of mins ago and I had to really fight the urge to eat something. Not hungry just so so exhausted and am REALLY cold.
I tested today and am in high ketosis which is good but probably why I am so cold.
Not the easiest few hours but felling better now and am finishing my bar. Urgh. Hope tomorrow is better, I have a major test, husband has a dentist appt in a town 2 hrs away and we always usually get fast food breakfast from this awesome restaurant and he will be getting it, hope I can resisit the urge to eat something! He will be getting a crown done so we will be there for the day so am taking a couple of bars with me in case I get hungry.
Hope everyone had a great day!
lolaandseyi - don't be hard on yourself, the third day is always really hard - you have done so well to get there!
xxx
Lucy

well day 1 of ss for me today. woke up to lots of snow so school is closed and I get a day at home :) just had a black tea and about to have a shake, must drink more water, this is something I've not been doing reently, I've been having lots of black tea and coffee, but not much water.

First day on restart went ok apart from not drinking any water at all as my office had no heating *brrrr*
Did drink plenty of green tea though and had my shakes.
Had a bit of fish last night, white fish..... smaller than i thought it would be but it made me realise just how little i need to eat to fill me up.

Im hoping that by eating a piece of plain chicken or fish in the evenings will help me into SS. So far so good.

Had a sneaky WI this morning and no loss but i didnt expect any after the lack of water drinking on my part.

This morning however i have had a litre of water and a green tea and my shake..... So far so good....

Hope all you ladies are doing ok?

Morning, I feel ok today as I am entering day 2. No urges to eat so that is good, found it difficult last night but know tomorrow will be worse!

I enjoy Reading the posts on here as they inspire me to carry on, the thing with this diet is we all know it works, we all know how good we feel in our smaller clothes, and all we need to do is stick to this and we know at the end of week one we will feel better and that is well on the way to looking better.

Try and think of what it is you are looking forward to...
New clothes, compliments from friends, a nice holiday and then keep going!

All the best to you all, keep drinking!

day 4 for me and still going strong. i haven't made it this far in about 4 months so i'm proud!

lots of snow today and my doctors appointment has been cancelled. i'm annoyed because i wanted to get my form signed which means i can't buy anything off my cdc yet i believe. this is annoying because all i have are chocolate tetras and they are getting boring!!!

Its my first day too. Yesterday I had a bad head ache so put the diet off until today. Nice to see you again Trish.
Elvira fro your pic I would have never have guessed you needed your form signed:D
Hope everyone has a great day

Its my first day too. Yesterday I had a bad head ache so put the diet off until today. Nice to see you again Trish.
Elvira fro your pic I would have never have guessed you needed your form signed:D
Hope everyone has a great day

Hi Miss JT, You're back again..........so am I. Day 1 today. Glad to see that you are sticking with it. You did so well before and I am sure you will succeed again.

How are your kiddies? The twins are doing very well. Nearly 8 months old now and so beautiful.

Take care xx

Hi Miss JT, You're back again..........so am I. Day 1 today. Glad to see that you are sticking with it. You did so well before and I am sure you will succeed again.

How are your kiddies? The twins are doing very well. Nearly 8 months old now and so beautiful.

Take care xx
Wow how time flies cant belive they are 8 months :eek:. DD is back at school today and the twins are just as bad. I have had to take all their play tools off of them today as they were hitting each other on the head with them and hurting each another!
You did well too, it's great your back we can keep each other on track. Hows your daughter doing?

Afternoon all,

sorry i haven't been about much, had a bad few days so just starting again today. seems every day since the 1st has been day one, just want to make it to day 2 lol

On my first shake of the day and have water at the ready.

I've got an appointment to see my CDC on the 12th so i better get my bum in gear and shift some of this gain or i'm in big trouble (hehehe)

Hope your all having a good day.

Elvira fro your pic I would have never have guessed you needed your form signed

Thanks hun! I'm lucky, I don't tend to put weight on my face. If you could see my big fat bottom you'd understand why lol!!! I was 20st 4lbs when I started on 2nd and a size 20. When I was this weight before though, I was a size 24. It's weird. Think it's more tightly compacted this time lol! x

Hi Everyone.
New to this website and the Cambridge Diet. Struggling to find my way round this site. Cant ever get back to whatever Ive commented on.
Anyway I started the 810 diet yesterday, and am not doing to badly, although was quite distracted today and ended up eating a chocolate penny my daughter had left from her stocking. Just had my dinner, and now on my 2nd litre of (slightly flavoured) water.
I would like to get back down to 9st 6lb, so have a little over a stone to lose. Weigh in on Saturday!!!
x

Hows everyones day gone/going?

I'm almost done with day one, 3 shakes down and almost 3ltrs of water :D Feeling rather pleased with myself as day one has been so hard for me the past few try's. I have messed up on the past 4 day 1's that i have had.

Been abit headache'ish today but i reckon i had total carb overload so i think its lack of carbs and caffeine as i had been back on the ol' coke a cola too. Feels so good knowing my body is getting a detox from all the rubbish i was putting into it.

Going to go to bed soon just so that the morning will come quicker and i can say wooohoo day 2!!!

Day 2 over, surprisingly not been too bad. Back to work today and too busy to think about food.

Feeling very strong, and very tired.

Night.

Evenin all! Day 2 done and in the pink, but suffering from the ketosis chill! Have been lucky to slip in quite easily too, but wasn't easy doing the weekly shop for OH. However, was tempted, but resisted so I can go to bed now feeling very pleased with myself- 2 100% days in a row, not done that for a long time! x

wow. This has been my worst day by far. Yesterday was very hard, after my nap in the evening I couldn't sleep for 3 hours when I actually went to bed. argh!
I knew today would be hard because whenever hubby and I travel to the town where our dentist is we always eat out for breakfast and lunch. Surviving him scoffing down the delicious breakfast was ok, but the crunch came when we went out to lunch with his brother. They ate yummy looking meals and I had a water! It was TORTURE!
I had a total melt down in the car on the way home, cried and said how hard it is to do this, I wanted to totally give up and just go and buy some choccy and crisps but the revulsion I have for the way I look now was the only thing stopping me. I admitted to my husband that I can't even look at myself naked in the mirror as I hate my figure so much. It's crap having an eating problem. It consumes your whole life. I would go into a panic if we didn't have any choccy in the house and now I'm doing this diet. I hope I can kee it off this time. I just want to be normal and not be so obsessed with food. Is anyone else like me and jealous of those people who are slim and not bothered about food?
Managing to carry on into day 6 without stumbling but the last two days have been very hard emotionally. Being so tired and cold all the time really doesn't help either.
Oh well, onwards and upwards!
xxxx
L

Back