Re-Start 1st January 2010 - buddy group

Lucy hun, i am with you 100% i really feel like over the past few months i have developed an eating problem. I also think a lot of us on this diet can relate to the wanting to be 'normal' as we see it but really most of the people who are slim only appear not to be bothered about food but i bet in some way shape or form they have to be mindful of over eating and/or exercise.

Well done for getting through the 5 days, that's really something. The fact that you DID get through today is also amazing. I'm sure once you have your first WI you will feel much better and of course we are all here for these times. This diet is no easy ride by no means but we all know how fast we can see results having done it before so hang in there, we can do this together!!!!

Clare well done getting passed day 2, I haven't got passed day 2 either in a long time.

well its day 2 for me, just hope I can stay 100% just had a black tea and a couple of pints of hot water so far. Another day at home for me due to the snow :) makes drinking the water easier. I'm going to take the opporunity to catch up on some paper work and tidy the house and have a clearout in the spare room.

Hope everyone had a good day, come on Sass day 2 for us lets stay strong!

Last edited:
My ticker's all to pot- will sort it out soon when I've had official WI.
Down 4lbs so far from Christmas damage so I'm really pleased. Day 3 and in ketosis :D Been sick this morning though, reckon it was coffee and this damn cold- so phoned in sick only to find school is closed because of the snow! Anyway, hoping I can stay focussed enough not to start nibbling! Going for the hatrick today!! xx

Day 2 was pretty damn tough..... Shake in the morning, tin of tuna by 11 (couldnt shake off this light headnesses), another shake at 2, got a really bad headache by the afternoon :( had a chicken breast at 7 and then forgot to have my shake as i had a bath and then was playing in the snow with my OH and the puppy hehe

I did however drink lots, had 3 litres of water at work not including endless cups of tea and today i have had my shake and a litre of water already.

Time for a green tea now and refill my water bottle after battling my way into work, only an hour and a half late *oops*

Sneaky WI this morning and have lost 2lb's :D:D

Heya all,

I'm on day 3 today - yesterday was hard but I stuck to the plan, only my meal was more 810 size than SS+ size - I needed it though.

I'm feeling better today, very thirsty and not at all hungry. Have had one tetra and about half a litre of water already - don't think i'll be struggling to get it down me today.

Am off work due to the snow, so am going to get some work done from home and drink loads, as it doesn't matter if I have to keep dashing to the loo... at work it takes a couple of minutes to get to the ladies as it's the other side of a massive building with loads of swipe doors and stuff!

Looking forward to a productive day, and maybe a snowball fight with friends later :)

xxx

hi all hope everyone doing good,

i lost the plot last night and ended up eating...everything i could get my hands on:( but ive woke up today and drew a line under it and started again. i didnt even enjoy what i had and felt really sick afterwards. i think i was actually in ketosis too as it was day 4 for me but im so annoyed with myself cos now ill have to get back into it!!i was supposed to have first weigh in tonight but i cant go anyway due to the weather so im going weigh in on sat instead at home and report back to cdc . ive got enough cd for 2 weeks but hoping this snow will shift before that!!!anyway if i weigh in on sat that will be a full week ( not counting last nights binge) so hopefully will have lost.
how long will it take for me to go back into ketosis after my pig out ??? it was mainly a carb binge but did drink loads of water ????

hi guys, sorry not been around for a few days, back to school with a bang on monday, for me and the kids, and then today massive amounts of snow so snow day for me:D
well, had a sneaky wi on wii fit and it says i have lost 9lb!!! i was soooo pleased, i have been struggling tbh, i have been craving hard boiled eggs:confused:, i dont particularly like eggs,:eek:
am feeling the cold v badly, struggling to sleep because of it, the original plan was to drop to ss+, but dont honestly think i ll be doing that now, will stick to 810 until i feel able to drop down or it stops working...
have a good day
Tracy

Morning all - you all sound full of the joys of Cambridge, loving the sneaky WI's that some of us have had. I also jumped on the scales first thing this morning to find i lost 3 and 3/4lbs on day one so woohoo loving it at the moment. I forgot how rewarding it is to see those scales moving down :D quiet like daily WI's, i find it gives me the motivation to see the day through so i'm sure i will be fine on day two. I just feel so good knowing i have managed day one which seemed to have been my struggle.

I think we all deserve to be proud of ourself's, the first few days are the hardest and some of us are through that and some of us are getting there and that's something to be very proud of, so go us i say!!!

I'm looking forward to a nice cosy day in my pj's as the kids are all off school so might curl up with a nice film and a warm cup of coffee. Work for me tomorrow so i'm hoping the kids are back to school by then.

Hope you all have a great day!

Hi all, day 3 today, this day sucks for me everytime, i was feeling bad yesterday but stuck on the plan, had a sneaky weigh, like what i see, motivated to carry on.

good luck everyone!

Good Luck Cherry, hope today goes fast so we can all go to bed and wake up with another day under our belts lol

Hello!

Hi girls,

Just wanted to say 'hi' to everyone!
I am starting today on ss+, need to lose about 70lb all together so a long way to go!

Feeling pretty positive and stubborn - which helps with CD! LOL!

So far just had coffee and water, saving my first shake till about 2pm, which help me out in the evenings!!:D

Everyone seems to be doing so well, and I cant wait to be reporting on my first weigh in!
Good luck everyone!!

Hi all
Day 9 today - and really in the swing of it. Have something a little embarrasing to say - now on this, I can honestly say I have never enjoyed going to the loo and producing a number 2 so much in my life! All I kept thinking was - yay - there goes another 2lbs!!!!!

Sorry if TMI but it just made me giggle (like a child!) LOL ROFL

Hope you are all being good

A xx

Good luck today jacquie.

Achelois - I did just that and then jumped on the scales after pmsl. This diet does send us abit mad i think but all in the name of being skinnymins!!!

I'm just enjoy.....oh yes enjoying the leek and potato soup. I hate almost all the others and have had this one soup for a good few weeks but i thought seems as its so cold today i should give it a try and i love it.

Good luck today jacquie.

Achelois - I did just that and then jumped on the scales after pmsl. This diet does send us abit mad i think but all in the name of being skinnymins!!!

I'm just enjoy.....oh yes enjoying the leek and potato soup. I hate almost all the others and have had this one soup for a good few weeks but i thought seems as its so cold today i should give it a try and i love it.

Glad its not just me then! lol! :D

lol, we all know that you try to have a poo before you weigh yourself, anyone that says they don't is lying! ;)
Day 6, feel a lot better, although am slightly nervous as I always feel great in the mornings but flag by the late afternoon.
Still, at least there are no meals out today!
Thanks for all the support ladies,
love you all lots!
xxx
L

What do you do when you have a long wait between shakes and had about as much water as you can handle?

Day 3 sucks!

Back