Re-Start 1st January 2010 - buddy group

Argh the headache has started!

I always find this bit the hardest. I feel starving hungry but trying not to think about it!!! x

hi everyone, just got back from taking my daughter back to uni in Newcastle :cry: I'm going to miss her soo much, but as she won't be home until Easter gives me the opportunity to finally get to gaol and suprise her on her return.

I've been sort of doing ss+ for the past couple of days and lost about 2 lbs but aim to go back on ss when I get supplies from cdc on monday

Last edited:
Argh! Day 2 and am STARVING!
1st day was easy but I suspect I was full from prev day's stuffing!
Also was really disappointed with the USA version of the tomato soup and am finding the USA bars quite sickly. However, am sure it will all taste delish very soon!
It is 5pm and I have managed to get this far with half a bar and some oats.
My husband sat and ate a giant steak next to me which smelt DELICIOUS! And I really had to fight the temptation to give in.
Have taken on Kate Moss' mantra of "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels". lol!
I just want to get down to a healthy weight, and hopefully manage it. No special event in mind.
Hope you're all surviving!!!
xxxx

lol, am now even more hungry ;)
Had a 4 hr nap earlier which really helped (I pity those with kids and on cambridge!)
Bought some coke zeros today, haven't had one yet, am just going to have one if I feel REALLY deprived. I usually drink diet coke and am not that keen on the taste of normal coke or coke zero. Still struggling with my water intake, but hopefully it will go up.
Still got a headache but it's just in the background so not too bad. Am a bit snappy and very cold. Which is all normal ;)
Good luck for day 3 ladies!
xxx
L

morning all just about to have my first shake - hot choc I think, then I'll be taking down the Christmas Tree etc, and hopefully off for a long walk, have a good day everyone

morning ladies:D
i have come to confess my sins, i lost the plot last night and went cmpletely off plan, so back on today, 100%
the problem is today is dh b day, so we had dinner out last night and i didnt make wise choices:rolleyes:, too late now...
we had abusy day yesterday, took the tree down, tidied generally as the house looked like a mini bomb had gone off but then i have 3 kids so thats normal, lol!
went to see my BF who lost 12 stone on CD so she understands me, an what i am doing, her husband tatooed my hubbie (hs bday present from me!) and then we ate out:eek:.
anyway, loads of stuff to do before work tomorrow have a good day
tracy
x

Morning all,

Sorry to gatecrash but I've only just seen this thread. I have been meaning to restart CD since the 1st of jan but keep thinking up excuses anyway i'm determined to start today so wondered if you would mind me joining in here, i know i'm a few days out ?

I lost 4 stone last year but i know i have put on loads back on as i stopped CD back in Oct and have been on a total food rampage, i shall weigh myself as soon as i can but really not looking forward to realising my worst nightmare.

Hi Sass

Welcome!
Good luck with day 1 of restart. I started on 1st and now its day 3. Going quickly for me. Hungry today though. Might go back to bed and oh has taken kids out.

Hope your first day goes well

never mind!

scojos

Oh dear!
Hope you enjoyed a night out with oh. Its my oh birthday on 9th and i keep thinking how we are going to celebrate without going mad and spoiling my hard work so far.
We are also going away the weekend after for a treat. Staying in a spa hotel for the night.
CD is easy to do if your left alone and dont have to mix! lol!

Dont beat yourself up to much. If we didnt have a problem with food we wouldnt be here in the first place.

Afternoon ladies!!!

Day 2 for me and I am dead chuffed because I haven't got this far in a long time!

No headache today so hoping that yesterday's was it. I was such a cow yesterday though! Really snappy and moody. And then my 'considerate' other half sat and ate a Terry's Chocolate Orange in front of me. I said to him that one day I would make him to this diet for 3 days, and sit and eat chocolate in front of him and see how he likes it. I know I can't expect him to stop eating but he knows how hard the first few days are-I thought he would have been considerate enough to wait! :(

Thanks for the welcome icandoit. Going back to bed sounds like a good idea. I might do just that once i have finished my housework and the kids are all settled down with something quiet to do.

I just weighed myself on the wii fit (not how i normaly weigh) but need a battery for my scales so this had to do anyway its looking like i have gained about a stone and a half between October and now :cry: I could really kick myself for falling off the wagon and binging as much as i had but on a positive note i feel like i can do this today which is a good sign seen as by this time the past few days i had given up. I'm determined to complete day 1 100%.

Hi Elvira,

Well done for being good when temptation was put in front of you so early on. I have the same problems with my OH and kids. They are always in front of me eating the things i can only lust after and dream of eating when on CD.

If your anything like me it boils my blood, makes me really mad and moody to think they can be so insensitive to be eating in front of me but your right they cant stop and we are the ones who choose to do this diet and once we are at goal we can have a little of what we want as long as we are sensible about it.

Hope you have a good day 2.

hi guys,
day 2 for me and i have woke up feeling really awful with headache:cry: have had some porridge and im still determind to stick with it.
had a sneaky jump in the scales and have lost 3lb!! how good is that?????:D
am hoping this headache shifts by the end of today and that im in ketosis! !
elvira, i know what you mean about insensitive ohs mine sat with a tin of quality street on his knee last night asking what kind is that etc i nearly strangled him lol!! i was so moody and bad and awful yesterday but not feeling as bad today!
hope everyone doing well. we can do this cant we and whats a few months of feeling crappy when you consider the end results !!
xx

Lol, good to see everyone is in a good mood this morning! ;)
I STILL have a stinking headache which is a pain!
However, it's day 3 so hopefully that will all clear off soon.
It's ten am and am about to have some oats and coffee.
Hopefully once I'm in ketoisis it will all be easier. That magic word!
Welcome Sass, the more the merrier! And don't worry Scojos, meals out are always really hard.
If anyone needs help keeping the pangs at bay, I have spent the last 3 days trolling the internet looking at all the awesome clothes I'm going to buy myself once I hit my goal!
xxxx
L

Hi. Well done girls :) I am finding it sooo easy :O wonder how long that will last, just noticed my goal date falls on my dads birthday :D He's passed on but i know he would be so happy for me to stick it and finally be happy with myself for once! Will picture him egging me on and i wont wanna let him down :)
Good luck to u all...we can do it XXXX

WHOOOOOP I start tomorrow!

I'm so excited, I can't wait to start shedding these darn lbs! Can hardly contain myself... I want to bottle up this feeling in case I need it in a few days/weeks time, but sadly I can't, so I can look back at this post instead to remind me of how much I WANT this!

Bring it on :) xxx

PS well done to all of you who started on 1st, you're doing great! Can't wait to join you xx

FINALLY got round to my first "food" of the day. Had a tomato soup instead of porridge. I added less water (about 4oz) and it tasted a LOT better, quite thick, a bit like heinz tomato soup so that was a definate improvement.
Also had half a coconut bar with a coffee and took some advil for the headache so am feeling more human.
Halfway through day 3 and it is starting to get easier, hubby is also helping me have a look on the USA Cambridge website and discussing the choices with me which is v sweet. May branch out a bit and try some new stuff :)
Hope everyone else is doing well and not feeling like death!
xxx
L

Whoop! Had a sneaky weigh today and I have already lost 6lbs :D if that isn't motivation, I don't know what is! x

Back