re-starter

roosnanny

Gold Member
morning all.
i started off with a slim fast shake this morning,however i'm thinking going back to Atkins would be better for me.
i am a meat feind and look forward to my chicken wings in the evening,so they're on my shopping list !
guess i just wanted to say hi to others.
:)

Hi and welcome :)

Hi darling. Ditch the slim fast, get on with low carb life! It is so good, none of the calorie counting, get some meat into you, lol. I am only on day 4, but it is great.

how was your chicken wings ? jump aboard x

Hi and welcome :)

aww thank you for all the welcomes :D
chicken wings have to report were very yummy,i'm not sure about the stuff i put on them though,chicken seasoning and season all made my schwartz ?
and i've got some for tonight.:)

make some for me ............... please xx

yeah sure. :)
they're soooooooooo nice when they're still over warm :eatdrink023:

Welcome hun - start enjoying good healthy food!

Mmmm...think I may do chicken wings for tea...just the thought is making me hungry!!!!

Oooh, I've got chicken thighs in the fridge for tonight. Not quite the same, but its all I had in the freezer! lol! Gonna do them in a grill pan so the skin goes super crispy *drools*

hi guys,thanks for the welcomes :)
over cooked my steak,it's now like shoe leather :cry:

loose a few calories chewing then !!! xx

Shame about the steak:(. Had a few cooking disasters myself! Best thing about Atkins - you can just plan your next yummy meal. :)

Hello and welcome, I finish one meal and dream of the next, now what 'diet' can you do that on??? x

Back