• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

morning all.
i started off with a slim fast shake this morning,however i'm thinking going back to Atkins would be better for me.
i am a meat feind and look forward to my chicken wings in the evening,so they're on my shopping list !
guess i just wanted to say hi to others.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Determind to do it!!!!!!!
Hi darling. Ditch the slim fast, get on with low carb life! It is so good, none of the calorie counting, get some meat into you, lol. I am only on day 4, but it is great.
how was your chicken wings ? jump aboard x

This is for life
Hi and welcome :)
aww thank you for all the welcomes :D
chicken wings have to report were very yummy,i'm not sure about the stuff i put on them though,chicken seasoning and season all made my schwartz ?
and i've got some for tonight.:)
make some for me ............... please xx
Mmmm...think I may do chicken wings for tea...just the thought is making me hungry!!!!

On a mission for boobs!
Oooh, I've got chicken thighs in the fridge for tonight. Not quite the same, but its all I had in the freezer! lol! Gonna do them in a grill pan so the skin goes super crispy *drools*
loose a few calories chewing then !!! xx

This is for life
Shame about the steak:(. Had a few cooking disasters myself! Best thing about Atkins - you can just plan your next yummy meal. :)
Hello and welcome, I finish one meal and dream of the next, now what 'diet' can you do that on??? x