Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

well i am home in winsford since early hours thursday morning. Not had the best of starts found out my uncle had been taken into the hospital the day before, then thursday evening at half ten he passed away :( life can be so cruel, i hate it sometimes. Food hasnt been great but not been too bad either, not taken the tablets just been trying to be good. Hope everyone else is having a good week :D

well i am home in winsford since early hours thursday morning. Not had the best of starts found out my uncle had been taken into the hospital the day before, then thursday evening at half ten he passed away :( life can be so cruel, i hate it sometimes. Food hasnt been great but not been too bad either, not taken the tablets just been trying to be good. Hope everyone else is having a good week :D

Oh Hun ((((( hugs))))) so sorry to hear your news, thinking of you x

Hey Rach.

I'm so sorry to hear about your Uncle. Life can be unfair!

Sending lots of hugs :hug99: xx

Oh Rachel you've really not had a good year this year. I'm so sorry hun. :( please don't get stressed and turn to food again though you're doing so well. Be strong and you'll conquer xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh I am so sorry - hugs - my thoughts are with u and your family.

Well done on trying to keep control of your food.

i wont be turning to food, dont worry.

Thank you all for your kind words. xx

:) you have been through a lot in the last year or so! This is your time to figure out/assess how you can cope/ deal with everything and not turn to food - be proud of the fact that you are doing well :) I can't imagine how awful this visit home is for you.. But in my thinking at least you are here in UK and are surrounded by family who love you and you can support and be supported by :)

Amazing my head is a bit clearer today/ this evening otherwise I wouldn't have been reading your diary., :) Nite (((hugs)))

Sending you huge hugs Hun xxx

I hope that you can stay in control as much as you can and I'm sure you will second this

BRING ON 2013

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Thanks everyone for all your kind words.

Food hasnt been great, i find it so hard to be strict at christmas. But i have got some ready made salads in from asda so going to have a good few days and back drinking the water. Drinking too much fizzy and eating too much bread going to cut it all back out again. Roll on the new year and getting back to normal.

My uncles funeral isn t till the 7th January so we cant go as we head back to Ireland on the 6th :( really gutted that i cant be there, but theres not much i can do about it.

Hope everyone has had a wonderful christmas.

Thanks everyone for all your kind words.

Food hasnt been great, i find it so hard to be strict at christmas. But i have got some ready made salads in from asda so going to have a good few days and back drinking the water. Drinking too much fizzy and eating too much bread going to cut it all back out again. Roll on the new year and getting back to normal.

My uncles funeral isn t till the 7th January so we cant go as we head back to Ireland on the 6th :( really gutted that i cant be there, but theres not much i can do about it.

Hope everyone has had a wonderful christmas.

I'm sorry to hear you will miss it Hun, maybe have a bit of quiet time on the 7th to say your own goodbye.
I think everyone finds it hard at this time of year, I for one feel like I am stuck in no mans land, just want NYE out of the way now x

oh hun as lisa said on the 7th you should have your own time to say your own goodbye. xx

sending hugs, and im sure you have heard it loads.. but take it easy esp with the diet. once everthing has settled try and get back on track.

So sorry to hear you won't be able to make the funeral hun x

Don't feel bad about not being totally on track on the diet, take it slow and don't force yourself. Give yourself some time. This time of year is very difficult for a lot of people. I hope you'll be ok hun xx

I agree with what everyone said..

Are you able to change tickets or anything? I am also assuming u have tried?

Hugs and support coming your way!

Back