Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

Rachgleeson said:
Well a 3lb gain this weigh in but to be honest i am not too bothered with it, after 2 bad weeks and only 1 good week, i will take this gain and move on. Could of been worse!! So onwards and downwards i go!!

Indeed my lovely onwards & downwards x

hey hon a 3 pound gain isnt massive . put it behind u and start again. hope all has been well. hows the painting getting on? xx

thanks everyone, in one of them moods today where i really feel i can do this, i wish i could feel like this everyday!! :D

Finished painting the living room kayee, now for the rest of the house, eventually!! Dont know where to start first!! There is always something that needs doing!!

thanks KB!!

Urgh got a banging headache this evening, just want to crawl into bed, but no chance of that!! Dont know what to have for tea, doing hubby fish pie, the smell doesnt seem to be helping me lol!!

Food wise been a good day so far, tesco healthy living bacon for breakfast with potato farls mmmmm!! Then pot noodle with bread and laughing cow triangles for lunch!! I didnt think pot noodles would be in the rules, learn something new everyday!!

Anyone want 2 kids??? pllleeeaassseee! They are driving me up the wall, argue over everything, and the lad is swearing alot, dont know how to get him out of it, he is only 8 (9 in may) but he thinks he is about 18!! Full of attitude, really winds me up somedays!!

I'd like to say kids get better as they get older but I really don't want to lie !!!
Hope you feel better soon xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh good luck with the kids. I must say my 9 year old is a perfect angel, and while he is aware of swear words he knows that if one ever came out of his mouth in my hearing I'd take his head clean off his shoulders. Don't start me on the tutting, stomping, huffing 14 year old though! (Mind you, he also knows that swearing will not be tolerated!) Kids, who'd have them, eh? Hope things improve soon.

KB x

I'll swap you your kids for two girls 18 and nearly 14.

There on the next ferry over. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i just dont know what to do with them, the younger one who is 6 is now picking it all up. I am kind of embarrassed to say we did try washing his mouth out with soap, not a lot of course, ( i remember my parents doing it to my brother) but it didnt work!! So if anyone has any advice it would be appreciated!! Doesnt help really when everyone around here seems to swear, my sister in law when she starts its sickening, its every other word!!

Had the same breakfast as yesterday as i enjoyed it so much, i know variety is the key but so is what you enjoy :D and i am sticking to it lol!! Last night went into a bit of disaster mode, ended up eating crisps and a bit of easter choc log :( i am blaming the migraine lol!! Today will be better!!

My son of 4 is starting to be really rude.. Have a star chart for good behaviour with a reward at end of mth - but he has to be good for whole mth!! If he gets a black mark for being rude or anything bad at school - he looses his play station privileges, if he gets more black marks no Tv, if it continues I start taking away his toys one by one!! He has to earn his toys back by good behaviour... He gets a warning 1st, 2nd option is tobasco chilli in the mouth.. 3rd is black marks.. Etc

Honestly, Rach I'd start with everyone else. He's only copying what he hears around him so, if possible, and I know families can be tricky, have a word with your sister in law and ask her to try to keep a lid on it when she's in your house or near your children and if she doesn't feel she can do that would she mind visiting when the children aren't around? My brother and his wife are in the process of adopting and a great line they have been given to cope with challenging behaviour is "We don't do that in this house" which then explains away other people doing it. I'd also have a chat to him quietly and tell him you don't like it, tell him other Mums aren't going to like it either so will no longer want him playing with their children and finally tell him that if it continues there will be sanctions-up to you how severe those are. Now who died and made me mother of the year??!! When you've finished come and sort my lot out! Good luck, it's not easy,

KB x

Thanks for your advice girls, i do really appreciate it!! I am ready to crack up today, roll on bed time!!! I dont get on that great with my sister in law anyway, so saying something wouldnt help. Down here alot of people think its natural to swear i found it pretty shocking when i first moved here!! Its like part of the language!!

My son has his first confession today, now that should be fun, he could be there all night, may take plenty of coffee for the priest lol!!

So how was the first confession? Did the priest survive? Did your son? Has he turned in to a perfect angel overnight?? And how is the diet going more to the point?

KB x

`well he wasnt up with the priest as long as i thought, he obviously didnt confess all lol!! Everyone survived and the priest didnt look too shocked :D

Diet has gone really well this week, i did weigh in this morning, not sure whether to use that or wait till tomorrow???? last week i weighed in on the saturday and had the 2 days off, which in a way i found better as i didnt feel the need to scoff everything in one day ;) Seemed to work better, but not sure if its going to be a good idea or not!! :confused: :sigh:

was so ill yesterday, had really bad tummy ache (not xenical related), was so painful i nearly got sick with it :(, must be the IBS??! :confused: So i took the plunge and went and got some aloe vera juice, i know a few of you on here have recommended it, so going to give it a try, anything is worth a shot!! Plus it doesnt taste too bad :)

well i had a 4lb loss this week,.,so happy enough with that, :D I have found having the saturday and sunday off works better than just the sunday (strange!!) but i dont eat so much as i would if i only had the sunday. I have found some sundays as it was my "day off" i would go a bit over the top, which was no good for me or my weight loss. i was naughty yesterday and had a bit of a fry up for breakfast and you know what. never again!!! I felt so tired all day after it and lethargic and bloated, not a good feeling!! so from now on if i have anything it will be dry fried bacon butties!! I have so learnt my lesson!! Didnt eat all day after it until about 6pm!! So please remind me if i ever talk about having a fry up. how bad i felt lol!! Funny how we can quickly go off certain foods. Hope everyone has a good week!!

Back