Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

5lbs - That is fantastic! xx

Brilliant loss Rachel, so close to that 2 stone. Your head is obviously in the right place!!! Are you still using your treadmill? Xx

Thanks Lexie, Havent used it for a few days, going to get back into it again this week. My legs have been aching alot so left it for a few days, doctor told me i am to be putting my feet up due to swelling in legs and feet. I actually only did one lot of exercise this week, so dont know how i managed that loss. :D

i am certainly not questioning it, i will take it gladly :D

Dont know what to do today, going over the mil as its her birthday so there will be food and cake. I cant keep refusing food all the time, maybe if i just really limit it :confused: why do people have to have birthdays ?! lol

Last time I went to someone else's birthday ( not my sons last week lol ) I let myself have 3 small mouthfuls and that was it, it was enough to be polite and satisfied my sister in law that I had some cake :) otherwise she would keep pushing it!

well i am back and i feel horrible :( i was stupid and had salad sandwiches (ok not so bad) cocktail sausages, spring rolls and onion rings and cake. Not good for xenical but i know i havent gone over my calories for the day. But i feel all wrong, my tummy feels so full and not nice. Just feel yacky (yes i know its not a proper word but it fits me perfect at the moment) Breakfast was weetabix so with that and what i just had i havent really over eaten as such just the wrong foods.

Had 2 pints of water and having an apple tea now to see if it will help me. No food till tomorrow now. Definitely back to the no bread again, feel so much better without it. Will try to have a low cal day tomorrow just to be on the safe side :D

Ooh poor you feeling "yacky" It is hard when things taste great - but make u feel so crook - it also shows that cutting the bread etc is helping you feel better/ healthier etc :)

Maybe just have a low "carby" day. So lean meats, veg, and eggs, seeds, nuts etc - should help u feel better too - plus some aleo Vera for the indigestion lol

it really does remind me why i am cutting these foods out, mad after only eating healthier for almost 2 months and foods i used to love make me feel so bad.

Definitely a low carb day tomorrow Tara, i read somewhere that special K do a low carb cereal now but not seen it anywhere here. Got to love the feeling low carb food gives you. I tried the aloe vera but i couldnt get used to the taste of it.

For the first time in so long i am also a bit constipated (sorry for tmi) this is definitely out of the norm for me. Feel bloated too, has to be the bread. :(

Feel bloated, sore tummy and def have issues with the loo lol and get dreadful gas (burps)

well i have gas going down lol, terrible wind.

Argh why is it i am craving everything again now :( just had big als bbq chicken in a wrap, i didnt even want it really well i didnt need it should i say. Feel so bad, i wasnt even all that hungry. God i hate days like this, stupid cravings. Is it because i have eaten bad food thats making me crave more bad food? not had this problem in a while :(

Rachgleeson said:
well i have gas going down lol, terrible wind.

Argh why is it i am craving everything again now :( just had big als bbq chicken in a wrap, i didnt even want it really well i didnt need it should i say. Feel so bad, i wasnt even all that hungry. God i hate days like this, stupid cravings. Is it because i have eaten bad food thats making me crave more bad food? not had this problem in a while :(

Yes! Your going to have cravings for 3-4 days again - it's really hard to say no - but as u realize you feel better without :) You need to start tomorrow with the idea to keep your blood sugar levels steady - then your cravings should start to go.. The carb high followed by a low,, which makes u want more easy carbs is normally a 2-3 hour cycle. Once you can stop that, your cravings are mostly in your "mind"

Good luck :)

Thanks to Tara and David (your a new name on here :) ) Have you started today?

Bloody carbs never again lol. Cant wait till tomorrow so i can start feeling better again. Need to get more exercise in this week too, get back on the old treadmill again :D

Made a lovely tea brack today, why do i bake ? i know i cant have it really although it is pretty low in fat.

All it is is hot tea, sultanas and raisins and brown sugar i used part brown and some canderel as ran out of brown, flour and 1 egg. Although i did put a small drop of cointreau ;) have to have a bit of that in. a small spoon of treacle. Had a small taste and its yummy, going to make the hubby take it work though or give some to my MIL. once its out of the house i dont care who has it.

Oh Tara i tried some spelt and yogurt fruit cake the other day, it was really nice. got it in my local shop. Never seen the spelt sold there though.

Our tesco's sells spelt flour. But even that makes feel a bit icky now .. My next trick next week is to bake our "test" Xmas cake with quinoa flour. It should work fine I hope. Just not sure how long a fruit cake lasts with quinoa flour??

Whats the difference between quinoa flour and normal flour? i would guess the fruit would last. I have made my christmas cake and am feeding it plenty of drink lol.

Well feel sluggish today after yesterday, but not as bad as i was feeling last night. Another birthday tomorrow (my brother in laws) so hoping they dont put on food like anyone else does. Breakfast was just 100ml super milk and a muller fat free greek yogurt. Didnt want much as we are going to watch our local team play hurling in the finals, and i am always afraid my ibs will start while i am out. Dont feel all that hungry anyway - although after standing out in the cold for a couple of hours i am sure that will make me feel hungry :D Planning on having some soup when i get back, the others will be having spag bol! Might have some turkey rashers with a couple of eggs to go with the soup. Looks like it could be a low cal day for me. Which is needed :D Hope everyone else has a great sunday.

Watching hurling sounds fun :) hope you have a good time! And yup def think some eggs and bacon on the side of your soup would be good :)

Quinoa is more of a seed than a grain, and I've been using quinoa flour to cook cakes with - mainly chocolate cakes for my Sons and OHs birthdays lol It's totally gluten free. The seeds can be eaten in place of rice, or porridge - just need to add stock or milk and cinnamon to make it taste ok. Other wise is very bland.

Back