Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

aw hun sorry you're having a few rough day but you are in no way a failure!! no way!! ((((hugs)))) hope you feel brighter soon lovely xxx

Thanks tara. Feeling like a failure at the moment

Your not a failure! Stop feeling like that ! Your doing well - enjoying your sons birthday, having the occasional bit of this and that is not failure ! Think about it this way 80% of the time your doing things how you need to, so that you loose weight, become healthier then 20% of the time life and living gets in the way!! It is the choices you make that change habits :)

Hugs :) !

following primal blueprint and 5:2 /4:3 fasting plan

Thanks ladies. Just need to give my head a big wobble lol. I have got some fresh fruit in and some frozen mixed berries and tropical fruit, Ready to get going, have made some low fat yogurt (lemon flavour). Won't be weighing in tomorrow as I know I have put on, but I think its mainly from eating too much bread. So will be cutting down on that again for a start.

I think the reason I am finding it so hard this week is because of the new tablets for my panic attacks. One girl said she put on 4stone with them. Hopefully the hunger will pass after a couple of weeks of taking them. I have ordered some cross stitch to do in the evening to take my mind off it and keep my hands busy lol normally I would have gone for a cigarette but obv not anymore :)

Feeling so crap right now, more stupid panic attacks :( will have to go see the doctor Monday instead of Wednesday. Can't go on like this. I was having a good few days and nights, wondering now if it's that I have had to reduce one of my tablets more.

Not stuck to any healthy eating so definitely need to get back into that tomorrow. My main aim for this week is to lose the gain and get more walking in to help with the anxiety and weight loss.

that's awful that your feeling so bad.. Hope you feel better soon :)

following primal blueprint and 5:2 /4:3 fasting plan

Massive hugs Rachel, I suffered from anxiety when I separated from my first husband, it was horrible & always seemed to happen worst in the supermarket & I abandoned my trolley & ran more than once.... Hope your dr helps you get it under control again soon x

Thanks lexie. How did you finally get over them? I have suffered with them on and off for ten years now. Alot of the time I haven't been too bad. Just going through a bad patch I guess.

I really don't know, I suppose life being calmer after things settled helped but I'm not saying I never have them, crowded places are a no-no really, I had the biggest one I'd had in years at a Robbie Williams concert, I was so scared More because I don't want to miss seeing the man himself ;) I think if I feel out of control then that's the main problem which is why the weight loss thing has helped as its given me control over certain aspects of my life which has to be a good thing right....

Do you actually know what trigger yours? As I said I know crowds are not good for me

No I really don't know what triggers mine. They first started the night I got home from hospital after having my oldest. Had them on and off ever since. Just they have gotten bad again lately. I actually have panic disorder - just means I am constantly thinking about panic attacks, when I am going to have another one, are they really panic attacks or something else (I always convince myself that they are something else)
Got some calcium and magnesium and d3 tablets to take as I have read up that magnesium can help. So fingers crossed they do. I just want my life back! !

Sorry you're not great at the minute, Rach, but it WILL get better. Just look at all the good things you are doing for yourself, you've kicked the smoking habit and now you're losing weight. None of that will do the panic attacks any harm at all, you might find yourself in a much better place as the weight goes down. Chin up, you can beat this!

KB xx

The panic attacks were never this bad when I was smoking lol. Not saying I am tempted to start again. I know I will get there I have before and I will again.

Sadly food hasn't been great today. We went the cinema and I had nachos. Then we went out for lunch and I had a chicken fillet roll with onions and lettuce only ate a handful of chips. I know it could of been worse I could of had the big burgers they do full of cheese and grease urgh!! So not the worst. Had quiche for tea. Oops :eek:

Back