Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

I've seen counsellors three times in my life, in fact was only discharged from one a fortnight ago from my most recent therapy sessions, I really found it helps but depending on what it brings up it can get worse first. My Stepmum is a counsellor & practices CBT & I've seen amazing results although it doesn't work for me

Thanks everyone for your kind words and advice. I can always rely on you all.

I am not sure about cbt as some people said it made their anxiety worse. I guess what works for one wont always work for another. So now I am too scared to try it incase it got worse.

Hypnotherapy is definitely an option me and the hubby have discussed. But I think I will try the psychologist first. Either way its going to cost me. :/ money I don't have but will find it somewhere.

Thanks.

Remembered to get my strawberries and raspberries in for my breakfast tomorrow. They didn't have the usual mixed tray I normally get which has strawberries, raspberries, Blueberries and grapes in it so had to get a punnet of strawberries and one of raspberries.

Only two more days till weigh in - literally praying for a good loss lol

Well actually feeling good today. No full blown panic attacks. Just mild anxiety which I can cope with. Not had to take any gerax either which is a big achievement. I am tempted to take it to get me through the night but am trying to resist.

Food has been good. Raspberries and strawberries with my yogurt for breakfast. Turkey rashers on bread with a cup of low cal chicken soup. Tea was turkey, Chinese cabbage, carrots, Green beans, potatoes, gravy and stuffing mmmm!! And Two pieces of Dark chocolate from lidl for evening snack. Low on calories but that's not a big deal.

That's great you lost the gain :)

following primal blueprint and 5:2 /4:3 fasting plan

Back