Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

Great it was a STS and not a gain :)

following primal blueprint and 5:2 /4:3 fasting plan

Feeling much better today thanks kb.

Well we went and got a big pool for the back garden. I said it was for the kids but really I think it's for me lol. Nice way to relax I think. Only thing is they have given the weather to change now :( still warm but cloudy and rainy for a few days. Typical! !

We've got crappy weather here too! If it makes us feel any better though my mum is in Italy, Lake Como & they've got thunderstorms!

Try & keep positive honey xx

Rachgleeson said:
All going well so far today. I want to dive in and eat everything though :rolleyes: its taking alot of will power.

I know that feeling, hon. I'm somehow even hungrier AFTER my meals than I was before! I've just had to train myself to ignore it, lol. :) xx

Glad I am not the only one who feels like that, I can definitely sometimes be hungrier after eating - its strange but like you I have to try and ignore it. I think its because they say it can take awhile after eating for your head to catch up with your tummy and realise that you are full.

Rachgleeson said:
Glad I am not the only one who feels like that, I can definitely sometimes be hungrier after eating - its strange but like you I have to try and ignore it. I think its because they say it can take awhile after eating for your head to catch up with your tummy and realise that you are full.

Yeah, it's really weird - I'll feel just normally hungry before I have my tea, then afterwards it's like I'm ravenous! I know they say to eat slowly, as it takes about 20 mins to start to feel full, and I always take my time, but afterwards I have gnawing hunger pangs right up until I go to sleep. Very strange - I have to just control it intellectually, as I know it's not real hunger, but it's quite uncomfortable! :) xx

Hi Rach!

I have that too. I swear i am more hungry after food. Normally i feel like i havent eaten and could eat my meal again. Doesnt make any sense to me but i think it might b cause i think about food more now. x

Rachgleeson said:
Its actually really good to hear others are the same. I thought it was just me being weird lol. Its terrible though isn't it. Like now I am not that hungry but as soon as I have eaten my tea I will be starving lol. Its only seems to be an evening thing though

Exactly Rachel, that perfectly describes how mine is! Isn't it strange? :) xx

Back