Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

Good start to day 2. Had my detox drink, held my nose and knocked it back. Wasn't quite as bad but Still got an after taste. Had my aloe vera juice with manuka honey, doesn't taste great either but i can put up with it.

Breakfast was bran flakes with banana and raisins.

Just read through my first diary on here. Wow how did I let myself go so much. Completely back to where I started. I feel sick and angry from it. Also feeling determined again, something I haven't felt in a long time.

Scales this morning show 2lb down. :)

Determined is good :) well done with drinking the detox stuff and the aloe vera .. It's kind of icky lol but it's ok

Got some detox stuff myself today but mine you have to make up to 1.5 litres with water and drink throughout the day. It isn't the nicest either but I'm getting it down ok. Good start for you today and yay for the scales!

It's ortis Pure Plan Detox. 150 mls, 15 mls a day in 1.5 litres water for 10 days. I kind of got used to it through the day. Still not my favourite thing to drink though!

Thanks guys, I've looked in Boots before and haven't seen them and my local is quite a big store. I'll try Holland and Barrett.

Evening snack was marmalade on crispbreads. Didn't think I liked marmalade but I do its yummy. Quite refreshing.

Came in at just under 1500 calories. Mfp says just over 2000 as my goal but I feel that is too high. So will be aiming for 1600 / 1700. But not going to make myself eat just to get up there. Day 2 under the belt - ready for day 3!!!

Breakfast was same as the last two days. With my detox drink and aloe vera juice. Not getting used to the taste at all.

Scales this morning show I am 5lb down :eek:

Really into it again thank god. Not sure what day to have official weigh in though. It all depends on what we do at the weekend. Think I will leave it till Monday. To make sure I stay good at the weekend.

Well done! Great loss :) x

Back