Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

Well done on the fab loss x

Thank you :) x

All been good today. Got out for a walk this evening. Could end up going morning and evening as two friends who I promised to go with cant go ar the same time.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks kb.

Walked for an hour this morning, about 2 and a half miles. Put an ice pack on my knee when I got back, it wasn't too bad but just wanted to make sure. Was supposed to be going again tonight but my other friend was too sore last night so is having the night off. I have to admit I am kinda disappointed, maybe I will drag liam and kids out instead.

Scales are up though. But totm came yesterday so hoping they will go down soon. Also must drink more. Barely drinking anything lately.

Swine flu .. Ouch that's a nasty bug! Hope he's on the mend!

Rachgleeson said:
So so stiff. Done a total of an and a halfs worth of walking. An hour this morning then half an hour this afternoon. My legs are sore lol. Shows how unfit I am.

Ah but at least you did it - well done!! :) xx

Stupid scales are still 2lb up :( and official weigh in is in the morning. I had said I wasn't going to worry so much about the scales and just concentrate on my shape and size and fitness but its not that easy.

Stupid scales are still 2lb up :( and official weigh in is in the morning. I had said I wasn't going to worry so much about the scales and just concentrate on my shape and size and fitness but its not that easy. Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know honey but you know you're eating within cals & exercising so something will be happening even if the naughty scales don't reflect it xx

Saw this on p1nt3r3st earlier

SCALES.. They do not measure your commitment, determination, inches lost, km's ran, discipline, positivity, your influence on others to get healthier, HOW HAPPY YOU ARE OR HOW HARD YOU ARE TRYING

I know its easy to say because I get so frustrated when the scales don't behave but its true, if you're putting in the effort thats all that matters. we cant let a lump of plastic derail us :) xxx

Back