Re-starting tomorrow - Anyone with 4stone to lose want a partner??

Day 2 for me today...yesterday went ok - even had some pineapple yay me (I really dont like fruit, have tried some many fruits in different ways but just dont like it, so was proud of me for tucking into some pineapple!!) I like vegetables though, so hopefully be able to fill up on those rather than snack on the crap I have been snacking on!

any tips please - I work in a call centre, 11/12 hour shifts and get a short lunch break and tend to snack from our desks the rest of the day - carrot sticks are out - wayyyy to crunchy and not great when you get a caller on the line to hide in your mouth - can anyone recommend some either 0 point or very low pointed snacks x

Well done Mrso. How about yogurts/Melba toast (wholemeal only 2pp), banana? Hmm don't know!!

I'v started a no snacking rule as over half my pps go on crap. I gave in last night to Crisps about 11pm, Su annoyed. I couldn't sleep and felt like I needed something

Sorry didn't mean to press send! Anyway just to say my new rule and its going well today :) x

I think if I stopped myself from snacking I'd go off the rails lol I'm the same use a good bit of pp on snacks! But sure lol

I think I'll find it easier when I go back to work- one week today

donut87 said:
ill definitely buddy up whats your stories then guys??

Mine is I'm 34 and been trying to lose weight for 8 years! Biggest I've been and it could easily go further!!! X

All going ok for me so far - day 14. Kept inside points which is good.

Snack wise - I'm a real grazer, so I bought myself a cute flask & wash bag to use as a lunch bag - hey, it's washable! I zap my soup in the morning then pour it into the flask, so I have something good, filling & low points. I also bought myself some pretty clip lock containers (I say pretty - they're pink & blue) and buy a large tub with a screw lid of prepared pears & peaches and fill these. I take a fork in, and have that in my drawer at my desk so that I have lovely things to put in my mouth & have no need for the snack machine. I also have a stash of fresh fruit and WW snacks (crisps, biscuity things). Everything has the Pro Point value on the wrapper so it's easy to count. I swear I spend all day eating! I'm honestly full up, and I absolutely know it's habit that makes me want to eat more!

Anyway, it takes about 10 mins to prepare, and has kept me well on track, so week days are sorted. Weekends are my nightmare as I'm just not prepared like I am on a week day.. I'll figure it out though!

So to have stayed on track, and I've had a curry take out with the family - I'm really quite pleased with myself! *smug grin*

Hope it's going well for you guys too..

Lindsay x

All going ok for me so far - day 14. Kept inside points which is good.

Snack wise - I'm a real grazer, so I bought myself a cute flask & wash bag to use as a lunch bag - hey, it's washable! I zap my soup in the morning then pour it into the flask, so I have something good, filling & low points. I also bought myself some pretty clip lock containers (I say pretty - they're pink & blue) and buy a large tub with a screw lid of prepared pears & peaches and fill these. I take a fork in, and have that in my drawer at my desk so that I have lovely things to put in my mouth & have no need for the snack machine. I also have a stash of fresh fruit and WW snacks (crisps, biscuity things). Everything has the Pro Point value on the wrapper so it's easy to count. I swear I spend all day eating! I'm honestly full up, and I absolutely know it's habit that makes me want to eat more!

Anyway, it takes about 10 mins to prepare, and has kept me well on track, so week days are sorted. Weekends are my nightmare as I'm just not prepared like I am on a week day.. I'll figure it out though!

So to have stayed on track, and I've had a curry take out with the family - I'm really quite pleased with myself! *smug grin*

Hope it's going well for you guys too..

Lindsay x

Ohh some good snack tips there - I tend to just snack on fruit (apples mainly) but sometimes I just need MORE! I made some popcorn today with that Flora light cuisine stuff - came to 3 points and was yummy :)

Well done for staying on track - I have too so also very smug!! :) xx

ill definitely buddy up whats your stories then guys??

Hi! Welcome :)

No story really - just love food!! :D But am determined to lose it this time- I've put on over a stone since meeting my OH (couple of years back) and none of my clothes fit!! So want to lose it, and more then shop til I drop!

Sharonx

Hi all,

How's everyone's day gone?

I was 100% again. I love it! Although the weekend will soon be here, and that's when I normally go off track... any tips anyone?? My OH 5 year old daughter is with us every other weekend, so we often go to places like Legoland etc., so temptation is everywhere! ARGH! Will try and take a packlunch and some snacks to keep on track.

Made my WW pitta pizza today and forgot how much I loved it - pizza is my main craving, so to know I can have a tasty one for 9 points is fab!

Have not felt that hungry yet - keep waiting for cravings to hit - and I know they will - especially for chocolate - so I hope I can keep my motivation up for that!!

Sharon
xx

Day 2 for me today...yesterday went ok - even had some pineapple yay me (I really dont like fruit, have tried some many fruits in different ways but just dont like it, so was proud of me for tucking into some pineapple!!) I like vegetables though, so hopefully be able to fill up on those rather than snack on the crap I have been snacking on!

any tips please - I work in a call centre, 11/12 hour shifts and get a short lunch break and tend to snack from our desks the rest of the day - carrot sticks are out - wayyyy to crunchy and not great when you get a caller on the line to hide in your mouth - can anyone recommend some either 0 point or very low pointed snacks x

Hey
Well done on the pineapple :D I love fruit - and even beginning to like Veg now! Hmmm snacks - what do you normally crave - sweet or savoury? Pink&Whites are good for low point sweet, and maybe cupasoups for savoury? Ricecakes aren't that cruncy either are they??

Sharonx

Day 3 for me and going well body attack at the gym tonight. So far I'm winning the war on flab lol

Could anyone work out my points? I'm 34, 5.5 and 15.12. How many points can I have pls. Thanks xx

Could anyone work out my points? I'm 34, 5.5 and 15.12. How many points can I have pls. Thanks xx

How to Calculate Pro Points Allowance | eHow.com

Using this I made out 28, but I don't think that is right. I calculated my own as 29 but I am on 32 points (worked out by my leader and the e-source). A pretty useless answer really. I did looks through my book and couldn't find it for you there either.

On my app, of says 33, its an extra pp per 7lbs of body weight usually :) x

Wow I've started tracking my points to every last dot. I'm out at a outdoor play area and brought a picnic. Brought a cornbeef sandwich with salad and a bit if mayo. I'm Deverstated to point the bread and it's 4 points a slice!!!!! It's one of those seeded ones!!! The sandwich was 10!!! Lesson learnt!!

Sandwiches work out at rediculous pps, its the shop blight ones to look out for. I was in a rush and picked one that looked healthiest, it came to 17pps, made me feel sick!! 33 you da right to me too :) good luck :) x

makes you angry when things are more points when you choose healthy options than burgers etc.... yesterday i had some crabsticks and cottage cheese with salad and came to nearly as many points as a cheeseburger its crazy... glad i had the healtheir option though... on the other hand just had a massive plate of food for 5 points.... a peri peri sauce chicken breast ... (asda prepacked in a foil tray with peppers on) with butternut squash actifry chips and loads salad ...was made up with it

Back