Re-starting tomorrow - Anyone with 4stone to lose want a partner??

I've had a horrible bug all day being sick :( not good- weigh in 2m :-s

Hi

Ohhhh Thai food is my fav - you must have a Will of iron keeping away! How many points is Pad Thai anyway?? Can you make a Low PP version do you think? Hmmm must have a look. I made a great low PP green thai curry with Philly light - was delicous and helped my Thai food craving! :D

Sharon
x

Hi guys :wavey:
Just popped in to say hello from a newbie .... starting tomorrow so would be grateful for any support at all :D

Just read your thread about Thai food ... there's a recipe for tofu pad thai in May's WW magazine .... I'm guessing you could replace the tofu with chicken and re-point as necessary .... total points for original recipe is 10PP per serving.

Onwards and downwards

Hi how is everyone doing ? good I hope

I'm doing ok I seem to have found my excersise mojo so that's a bonus off to body jam tonight so I'm looking forward to that and have about 3 other classes planned for the rest of the week.

I go on hols in 5 weeks so hope to have lost at least half a stone fingers crossed.

I lost 4lbs :) was showing more but being sick all day yesterday and not eating probably didn't help!

I'm happy with that

Mille said:
Hi how is everyone doing ? good I hope

I'm doing ok I seem to have found my excersise mojo so that's a bonus off to body jam tonight so I'm looking forward to that and have about 3 other classes planned for the rest of the week.

I go on hols in 5 weeks so hope to have lost at least half a stone fingers crossed.

I'm doing terrible! Been out 3 times for birthday meals. Then went to the pub and sank 3 bottles of wine with my friend!! Then eaten terrible today!!! X

vadey said:
I'm doing terrible! Been out 3 times for birthday meals. Then went to the pub and sank 3 bottles of wine with my friend!! Then eaten terrible today!!! X

Me too hun, I just keep picking ay crap foods. Wanting to eat rubbish :( no self control.. x

Anahita_x said:
Me too hun, I just keep picking ay crap foods. Wanting to eat rubbish :( no self control.. x

I know me too!!! Starting afresh Tom. Getting organised and taking my lunches!!! X

ill join you i done a full week first week had kebab n kfc wivin points and lost 5lb but last cuple days had stress family pet just been put to sleep today so we had a party wiv kids made doggy cakes etc to send her off so ive had 3 days totally off plan been up and down vet was cancer with the dog.loss in week 1 makes me know i want to do ww im a convert from an old sw member but the weighht needs to go now
Join me??? New fresh start Tom x

I definitely need to start fresh tomorrow!!

donut87 said:
ill join you i done a full week first week had kebab n kfc wivin points and lost 5lb but last cuple days had stress family pet just been put to sleep today so we had a party wiv kids made doggy cakes etc to send her off so ive had 3 days totally off plan been up and down vet was cancer with the dog.loss in week 1 makes me know i want to do ww im a convert from an old sw member but the weighht needs to go now

Sorry to hear about your pet. Fresh start Tom then!! X

Also, sorry to hear about your dog donut Xxx

What's your plans for Tom meals?? X

thanks guys was mums dog but she was like one of my own considering how much im at her house lol we had her for a good few years.meal plans i wish i was that organised lol all i know is that having 45 points a day is making it harder cos it is easier to think well i may aswel have that its only 18 points if that makes sense and i know that is not good at all lol need to get my planning head bak on what is your ideas ?

I find I'm better and able to stay on track if I plan my main meal at night. Ive been terrible today as I'm hungover. Not something I usually do on a school night!!! I'm going to have salmon on Sticks, they are in a BBQ sauce so not sure how many points they will be but will say 7 to be in safe side. I bought them from tesco's and they looked nice! Think they are meant for a BBQ. Think il have some salad and maybe a bit of rice. For breakfast it's a toasted whole meal bagel and for dinner I think soup. I need to go shopping, even though I did a 90 quid shop 4 days ago, there doesn't seem to be much in!! X

yeah price of food is so bad these days. i try to eat proper food like fresh meat i but the 3 packs for 10 pound and wor from there. but im bak in work after 2 weeks of yesterday in a kfc :( so im thinking rancher salad 4 points with some beans and corn cob no butter or a rancher wrap 11 points if im struggling. im not to bothered aslong as i dont have my fave of hwings n a zinger lol

Hope today is going ok for u guys so far?! I'm doing well, big fruit salad and cup of tea for breakfast. Work at 1pm and going to the gym before I start Xx

Anahita_x said:
Hope today is going ok for u guys so far?! I'm doing well, big fruit salad and cup of tea for breakfast. Work at 1pm and going to the gym before I start Xx

Well done!!! I've had a toasted bagal and cup of tea! I'm going shipping later. Any suggestions for some dinners and lunches x

I had a quick lunch after gym as had to head straight to work, a plain wholemeal Pitta, Apple banana and Soya yogurt (I'm dairy intolerant) I always like a tuna salad or something for lunch :) did 54 mins at the gym aswell. Things are looking up!! Xx

Back