Reached My Goal Weight Today!! Almost 4 stone in 12 wks! Final before and now pic :)

gorgehun80

april2012 019-horz.jpg
Hey everyone! So today I have reached my goal!! Absolutely chuffed to bits!! Its taken me 12 weeks- have lost 3 st 12 lbs and now weigh 9 st! First pic was taken day I started and 2nd and 3rd pic were taken yesterday! Love Cambridge diet- it has literally changed my life!
:)
xxx

Amazing you look lovely. Shows you why this diet can be amazing.
You did the 12 weeks and certainly got the results. well done,
Fab figure x

Fanbloodytastic girl! Well done! Big pat on back! You look great.

You need to update your profile - it says you weigh 11st 13lbs, lol!

Did you go up each of the steps? My CDC has told me that because my BMI is now below 25, I can no longer do SS+

Wow wow wow what an inspiration! You look amazing x

You have done fantastic, you look fantastic well done!!!!

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday)

Brilliant - you must be shocking a lot of people you haven't seen in a while! You look so tiny now! How tall are u also? Just being nosey heehe but massive well done keep smiling and enjoy life ;-)

you look amazing! can i just ask though, did u notice a big change in your body shape when u lost your last stone? i'm at 9st 5lbs at the mo and want to lose another stone to get to goal but i'm hoping that my thighs and hips change quite a bit with the last stone as they are my bugbear! did you find that your problem areas slimmed down a lot more when the final stone came off? x

Well done you look beautiful!! Its nice to see as well because I am worried about my stomch it is a bit like yours in first pic and I keep thinking even if I lose will always be like this but yours looks A-MAZ-ING!!

Well done xx Now for the real hard work keeping it off!! lol!! xxx

Wow!!! U r my inspiration. Im on day one of cd ss and so far so good. Currently 12st1lb with a target weight of 8st7lb. How tall r u? x

you look so gorgeous , xx wow well done you, to do this diet is no means easy... made me imagine myself thin, my goal is 9 half stone so way to go as yet..

Hey hun iv just read through ur diary :) and its given me that kick up the fat arse i needed!!! Ur starting weight of 12st 8 is 3lbs less than i am right now (ive lost 2st 9lbs on this diet so far)
But seeing your end result has defo made me wana continue - ur first picture is very similar to how i look right now and i feel loads happier with the weight ive already lost but seeing your result pics is overwhelming!!! I cant imagine lookin like that atall!! My mini goal is 11st 7 then id love to get down to 10st 7 and see how i look, ur arms have literally halved in size (i hate my saggy bingos sooooo much) im gettin married next year and my arms r thre thing im worried about most :(

You look amaaaaaazing and thank u so much for sharing ur pics, as of tomoro il be 100% back to plan - u r my inspriration for that so thank u xx

Wow you look fantastic. I have a lot more to lose but seeing your photos and the difference 12wks can make is truly amazing. Well done you. Xxxx Did you do any exercise or was it just SS? Hope you don't mind me asking. X

You look amazing, well done.

Back