Reaching out for help please...

spottydoris

Determined to succeed!
bless ya hun , all I can say is we have all been there , several times and its tough to get back , but you can do it , you just need to sit down and think really hard about which feeling is better ... snaffling a few mini cheddars or looking at the scales and seeing you have lost more weight :D I also find that if I am craving something then I tell myself I will have it in an hour .. normally after an hour I no longer want it , or if I do I give myself another hour ... its not that I cant eat , its that I choose to wait .... you CAN do it :)

You can do this. Keep in mind that this is not forever and that every day brings you a little closer to the finish line - where a slim new you will be waiting. Keep going, you've done the hardest bit and that's starting the diet! :) x

Keep at it, you will do it, just think of these little hurdles as bumps in the long road that you will get over. Good luck and keep strong. I think the cold weather does not help either x

Keep going Spots, as I said in you diary, you have done so will up to now and you CAN continue.

Big hugs xx

when i saw your post title i was expecting something terrible!
i don't know you and you don't know me, but we have a common aim and that is to make a positive change!
You've had a blip... we all have them! life gets in the way of dieting occasionally (very unhelpful at times) but tbh you really should just take a moment and think that yeah it wasn't quite as the script was meant to go but at the same time you haven't gone mad, you haven't done something silly, you may have had a blip but its not a chocolate covered sugar filled blip! as many of the wise people on here would say yeah opps! draw a line under it and forget it! you've done well you're on the return leg lass and think of where you've come from. You know you can do this, it isn't long now its a tiny amount of time and then you can look all snazzy on holiday!!!

Hi everyone... feeling brighter today. It's been a bad couple of days but I am definitely ready to get my head down and crack on with this. Your messages have been really helpful so thank you for taking the time...

Going to go and update my diary now...

Hugs to all of you - you all rock.

S xx

Back