Ready for a slimmer, sexy summer! My food diary

Hello! :happy036:
Just popping in to subscribe! Food looks YUM!
Well done on the 4st previously! I've just had my man move in with me..so reall hoping I can try and not fall into the habit of having man sized portions of naughtiness!!
Ging x

Hello! :happy036:
Just popping in to subscribe! Food looks YUM!
Well done on the 4st previously! I've just had my man move in with me..so reall hoping I can try and not fall into the habit of having man sized portions of naughtiness!!
Ging x

Hi Ging, thanks!! yeah me and charlie moved out in December and he just loves curries and dominos, and i just can't help myself!! but i'm now having to be strict because he doesn't put a pound on and I do!! :mad: Whatever I cook is always SW but its when he suggests takeaways and a beer. YUM. but so far so good this week!! hoping it stays that way :D xx

finally moved off my sorry arse and did my Josie DVD its just horrific but I can really see it working and she looks god damn amazing, anyone who says shes had surgery to help her ought to try the DVD and they'll soon realise it was just pure hard work! did 40 mins again so I'm shattered, going to go get a long bubble bath and start tanning before the OH gets home from work, then I can start thinking about whats for tea.. hmmmm xxx

Hi Ging, thanks!! yeah me and charlie moved out in December and he just loves curries and dominos, and i just can't help myself!! but i'm now having to be strict because he doesn't put a pound on and I do!! :mad: Whatever I cook is always SW but its when he suggests takeaways and a beer. YUM. but so far so good this week!! hoping it stays that way :D xx

Know exactly what you mean and how hard it is hun. Me and my OH moved in together 3yrs ago and I put on 3st. Thankfully I've managed to get most of that off now! I think it's contentment :) x

Know exactly what you mean and how hard it is hun. Me and my OH moved in together 3yrs ago and I put on 3st. Thankfully I've managed to get most of that off now! I think it's contentment :) x

its definitely contentment when i met charlie i put on 4 st!! not good, and it was in such a short space of time!! yeah i got all mine off but then after moving in together i put on a cheeky stone. so trying to get that sod off now and some! :) xx

tea was yum scrum. had pork and veg kebab skewers with a big old salad. STUFFED. I just marinated the pork in cajun spices for a little while then just went along and grilled them. Made a dip as well just natural yogurt, garlic, salt and pepper. It was a good job too as they were a little spicy! (for my week taste buds) keb.jpg

So for today

Breakfast

The egg and bacon muffins, mushrooms and tinned tomatoes
HexA used for cheese and HexB used for bread

Lunch

Fruit fingers (3.5) with strawberrys and grapes (HexB used for the oats in the recipe)

Dinner

Cajun pork kebab skewers with a large side salad

Daily syns: 3.5

Healthy extras: HexA - 40g Kerry low low cheese
HexB- small wholemeal roll HexB - 25g porridge oats

Had two cans of diet coke today and some green teas :-D

Morning all!! Feeling good today!! Started with twinings detox tea, all bran HexB topped with banana and SS Milk from HexA
Did 30 mins of pilates, (leg burner) now having a nice brew watching good old Jezza Kyle before I head out for a mini food shop!!

i've been making a mistake for years, ive been eating small wholemal breadcakes as my Hexb, but just weighed it out of curiosity and its 75g!!! 18g over the 57g allowance! oops! so i'm going to add an extra 2 syns for today just to be safe! x

sooo glad my miss selfridge delivery has just come, was worrying I would have to stay in all day waiting for it, tried it on and success! thats me ready for mummy's 50th surprise party in TWO DAYS! me and my sisters are getting nervous now.... having another brew then going to brave the outdoors!!
Ciao for now :) x

sooo glad my miss selfridge delivery has just come, was worrying I would have to stay in all day waiting for it, tried it on and success! thats me ready for mummy's 50th surprise party in TWO DAYS! me and my sisters are getting nervous now.... having another brew then going to brave the outdoors!!
Ciao for now :) x

Oooohhh what have you ordered? I love Miss Selfridge! How lovely of you all to organise a suprise birthday party for your mum :) x

I've got a black and white striped skirt and a black top sounds plain but it looks lovely :-D its my fave shop ever!! its been a hard few months of planning and we cant believe its only two days away now! panicking! xx

sooo food diary for today:

Breakfast: 42g all bran (HexB) with SS milk from milk allowance (HexA)

Lunch: SW Quiche with lots of salad, pickled onions and a small wholemeal roll (HexB) + 2 syns for size

Dinner: New yorker chicken made with SW free BBQ sauce and cheese (HexA) and 1 level tbs extra light mayo (0.5) and a big side salad

Snacks: Skinny Cappuccino (2.5), special K chocolate biscuit moments (5)

Daily syns: 10

Healthy extras: HexA - 350ml SS milk, HexA 40g Kerry low low cheese
HexB:- small wholemeal roll HexB 42g all bran

So today was meant to be another success express day however I was starving hungry after getting in from shopping so had a cappuccino and biscuits, and it was delish, also had all my syns for today!! So its been a red day :)

had really bad tummy ache all night, :-( so had two mini milks as i felt sorry for myself, 1.5 syns each, taking me up to 13 syns for the whole day, ooops :O xx

had really bad tummy ache all night, :-( so had two mini milks as i felt sorry for myself, 1.5 syns each, taking me up to 13 syns for the whole day, ooops :O xx

Don't worry about it hun, syns are there to be used. I see them as 70 a week rather than 10 a day. Well done on avoiding a binge whilst you were feeling sorry for yourself, I love mini milks! x

Don't worry about it hun, syns are there to be used. I see them as 70 a week rather than 10 a day. Well done on avoiding a binge whilst you were feeling sorry for yourself, I love mini milks! x

thanks lovely :) i was trying to avoid them if i could as its the party tomorrow night (buffet food and alcohol) then a family meal sunday, but i'm looking forward to the weekend not even going to attempt food optimising!! ;) xx

thanks lovely :) i was trying to avoid them if i could as its the party tomorrow night (buffet food and alcohol) then a family meal sunday, but i'm looking forward to the weekend not even going to attempt food optimising!! ;) xx

Happy Friday Beth, have lots of fun at your Mum's 50th and hope she's really suprised!!! x

Back