Ready for a slimmer, sexy summer! My food diary

How was your Mum's party hun? x

Morning hun,
as you can probably tell i have had no time to come on here over the weekend it has been mad!! and also food optimising went out the window...so will see what the damage tonight when i weigh in!! the party was absolutely fabulous and emotional she was really shocked and thought she had walked into someone elses party! she cried, we cried, everyone cried then proceeded to get extremely drunk! it was a fab night! was so busy hosting i didnt take any pictures! but i will try find a few :) hope you've had a nice weekend?? xx

You should post a snap of your party outfit! Hope you're having a fab time! Xx

had an absolutely amazing night!!! thank you for asking :) was so busy I didnt take any pictures but I'm going to try and find someone else with one! xx

back at work this week going to struggle after a lovely week off!! just started the day with a mushroom omelette and some chopped tomato's and a green tea. working 12-8 today so best get my bum into gear :) x

Fab diary - Im a nurse to - it can be difficult with shifts to regulate eating habits. Hope you had a great weekend don't worry to much about the scale just up for free and superfree until weight in - you'll be surprised how much this can help L x

Morning hun,
as you can probably tell i have had no time to come on here over the weekend it has been mad!! and also food optimising went out the window...so will see what the damage tonight when i weigh in!! the party was absolutely fabulous and emotional she was really shocked and thought she had walked into someone elses party! she cried, we cried, everyone cried then proceeded to get extremely drunk! it was a fab night! was so busy hosting i didnt take any pictures! but i will try find a few :) hope you've had a nice weekend?? xx

Really glad your Mum had a lovely party! I went out for a meal on Saturday night (didn't 100% stick to food optimising friendly foods) which was nice but apart from that it was quiet! Don't stress about being off plan over the weekend, we are all human and this is a life change so sometimes you can't always stay on track 100% when big events crop up. Good luck for weigh in tonight!!! I also weigh in after work so will report back later, fingers and toes crossed x

Mmm mushroom omlette sounds yum!
What do you do? I'd love to work 12 - 8...I'm so bad in the mornings!!
xx

I'm a staff nurse so having no break makes it hard to eat well!! but not been too bad today :) i hate 12-8 because i hate been sat around waiting to start work! im on 730-1530 tomorrow i like been home for tea :) xx

Back on plan today, another red day for me :)

Food Diary

Breakfast
Mushroom omelette with half a tin of chopped tomatoes

Lunch
Tuna sandwich on two slices wholemeal bread from 400g loaf and salad
banana

Dinner
Quarter SW quiche and pickled onions

Snacks
3 Babybel's
2 fruit and nut oaty bars (homemade, 3.5 syns each + 1 HexB)

Daily syns - 7

Healthy Extras -
HexA's - 350ml SS milk (used in tea and some in homemade oaty bars) 3 babybell's
HexB's - 2 slices wholemeal bread, 35g porridge oats use in oaty bars
Weighed tonight and lost 4lbs!!!! I'm so pleased :) xxx

Fab diary - Im a nurse to - it can be difficult with shifts to regulate eating habits. Hope you had a great weekend don't worry to much about the scale just up for free and superfree until weight in - you'll be surprised how much this can help L x

its so difficult with not getting breaks etc and I always end up just wanting to scran everything I'm so hungry! weekend was fab thankyou hope you did too!! had a loss of 4lbs so I'm very very pleased/ xx

Really glad your Mum had a lovely party! I went out for a meal on Saturday night (didn't 100% stick to food optimising friendly foods) which was nice but apart from that it was quiet! Don't stress about being off plan over the weekend, we are all human and this is a life change so sometimes you can't always stay on track 100% when big events crop up. Good luck for weigh in tonight!!! I also weigh in after work so will report back later, fingers and toes crossed x

I haven't eaten myself into oblivion but I did have a greasy fry up sunday morning and a creamy meal sunday night :) Lost 4lb !! I usually have a big loss in the first week it will soon slow :) xx

Wowzer 4lbs!!! That's flipping Amazeballs! :) well done!! Xx

aww thankyou!! i didnt really deserve it after drinking about 3 bottles of wine sat night :) xx

Food diary for today :) been on a 7.30 till 3.30 shift! Today has been an Extra Easy day

Breakfast
"Morning Detox" Twinings tea
Muller light greek style yogurt strawberry flavour (0.5) and a banana

Lunch
Feta cheese (HexA) 7 olives (1) lettuce tomato and cucumber

Dinner
Chicken korma (an experiment really) Made with onions, ginger, garlic, red chilli, turmeric, chicken stock, reduced fat coconut milk, flaked almonds (then crushed) (HexB) and chicken served with brown rice and mixed veg (5) - delicious if I say so myself!

Snacks
Sugar free jelly (0.5) with grapes and natural yogurt
7 mikado's (3.5)
2 cans diet coke

Daily Syns : - 10.5

Healthy Extras : - HexA :- 42g feta cheese HexB : - 2 dsps almonds

aww thanks girls!!! i appreciate it :) xxx

Well done! X

already used up my syns for the day :) woops! had two of my oaty things for breakfast 3.5 syns each and just had 6 mikados I couldnt resist I have all the flavours as my tesco shop just came. white choc is my favourite though :D xx

Back