Ready for a slimmer, sexy summer! My food diary

my dance move.jpgcake!.jpgmummy.jpg

literally took ZERO pictures. thats me in my black and white stripe skirt doing some form of weird dance move one the first picture. the second one is my and my sister carrying mums gorgeous cake to her! and two of our best friends hogging the camera... and the next one is my mum in the middle of my auntie and cousin she looked gorgeous bless her. can we see a black and white theme going on?? very strange....

aww thankyou!! very flattering skirt ;-) xx

Today has been another EE day for me, had such a boring day waited in ALL day for a parcel that didn't come until 5.30pm! so its been a very inactive day for me - plan to exercise exercise exercise tomorrow!!

Breakfast
"Morning Detox" Twinings tea
two oaty bars I made a few days ago (7) with lots of grapes and a banana

Lunch
Quarter slimming world quiche with a big side salad, pickled onions and beetroot

Dinner
Turkey and bacon stir fry with tons of stir fry veg, egg noodles, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, garlic and chopped red chilli

Snacks
Mullerlight turkish delight flavour
6 mikado's (3)
1 can diet coke
large orange

Daily Syns : - 10

Healthy Extras : - HexA :- 350mls SS milk (used in tea's) HexB : - 35 g porridge oats used in oaty bar recipe

I'm starving tonight :-( :-(

I know a binge would have been coming tonight as its my TOTM and I'm just feeling that way out so the only wise option was to use the full 15 syns or ruin the full day. So its done. 10 more mikado's and a cuppa :)

IMG_1510.jpg

I'm loving the look of those mikados...especially in the little pot! :) are they 1/2 syn each for any flavour?! Xx

yeah half a syn there only 10 cals each. and soo yummy. i needed the last night or i would have fallen into some ben and jerrys ice cream. yeah modelled them in a shot glass :D xx

OH MY GOD just tried magic pancakes for the first time and they were beautiful!! I was a bit dubious as I had heard mixed reviews! It felt strange having such a sweet breakfast in the morning but was so delish and SYN FREE!

I used half the mixture though because it would have been like having an ommlette AND a bowl of porridge, so just used half and I'm stuffed!!

IMG_1513.jpg

Subscribing :)

Your food looks great! I love magic pancakes too with loads of fruit and some lemon Greek mullerlight yogurt. Think I might give those oaty fingers a try, they look delicious :)

Hey! thanks :) oh god they were yummy i couldn't believe it! I made two different kinds of them the first ones I made were better and less syns!! :) xx

The magic pancakes look amazing, really need to try them! Well done for staying away from the Ben & Jerrys and sticking to the Mikado x

The magic pancakes look lovely :)
They were surprisingly nice, I'm so tempted to have the other half now! haha! It could be a possibility...xx

The magic pancakes look amazing, really need to try them! Well done for staying away from the Ben & Jerrys and sticking to the Mikado x

they were yum!! oh it was so hard I love the half brownie half blondie one its my fave and I know the shop at the bottom of my apartments sell them. Waaaa :-( but mikado were okay :p xx

Love mikado too, my favourites are the dime ones. My only problem with them is once the box is opened I can easily finish it instead of sticking to a certain number. It's happened more times than I can remember now!!

they're lovely aren't they I love them all but my fave it white choc and I know I would love to eat them all I really would!! xx

Magic pancakes are fab!

you can also do some completely free ones without using any hexs which are less stodgy and more like proper crepe type pancakes...

Whisk up eggwhite so its all peaky (like you're making meringues) then fold in a couple of spoons of sweetner and the yolks and you have a really thick pale yellow mixture...then you can dollop a bit it in a hot pan and spread it out...and once it starts to cook it deflates a bit and goes like a proper pancake...magic what you can do with a couple of eggs!! I defo recommend them too if you dont want to use your hex b!

Xx

Magic pancakes are fab!

you can also do some completely free ones without using any hexs which are less stodgy and more like proper crepe type pancakes...

Whisk up eggwhite so its all peaky (like you're making meringues) then fold in a couple of spoons of sweetner and the yolks and you have a really thick pale yellow mixture...then you can dollop a bit it in a hot pan and spread it out...and once it starts to cook it deflates a bit and goes like a proper pancake...magic what you can do with a couple of eggs!! I defo recommend them too if you dont want to use your hex b!

Xx

mmmmm they sound yum will deffo have to give them a try, which ones do you prefer the taste of?? xx

Back