Ready for my close-up! Before & after pics.

Aww Emma-Jayne you brought a tear to my eye sweetheart! It was a great day alright! Worth every single solitary day of the nine and a half weeks (wait isn't that a saucy movie?!!) on TFR!
And look at how great you're doing babe! 27 flippin' pounds girl...amazing stuff! Not sure which is you in the lovely profile pic but both of you are just gorgeous! Here's to the best Christmas Day ever with our slinky new figures yayyy!

x S

Shivie....I wanna be a bridesmaid :D ...I'm being a bride next year so can't do the 29th August 2012 but any other day I'm free ;) ~lol~ x x x

well done,you look absolutely beautiful :)

Go Girl!! you look fantastic well done and enjoy every minute, You've worked hard and you deserve it!

Just how beautiful do you look miss thing ! Stunning you are stunning x

Well done on your losses! You looked absolutely gorgeous in that dress. Stunning colour on a stunning lady!!!

Wow you look stunning!! Now you are fabulous inside and out !!(Oh and I'm a bit old to be a virtual bridesmaid so can I be a virtual maid of honour??)

Well done shivie, u look amazing , I see Ur going back on tfr have u much left to lose ?? Xx

well done you look amazing sweetie xx

Wow, you look beautiful, hair, skin and eyes are glowing. I was so worried that you would put the pictures up whilst I was on holiday and I wouldn't see them. The colour of that dress is really beautiful, think you will be able to wear that dress again. Love the little silver thing on the dress too. Congratulations! Elaine.

Wow, u look amazing!!!!
Well done chick.
Xx

Wow you look stunning!! Now you are fabulous inside and out !!(Oh and I'm a bit old to be a virtual bridesmaid so can I be a virtual maid of honour??)

You're sooo sweet thank you for that lovely comment! You can be anything you want babe! Now to find a virtual groom....hmmm!

x S

Well done shivie, u look amazing , I see Ur going back on tfr have u much left to lose ?? Xx

Thanks so much for the support Loopy Lou. I'll just be going back to TFR from Monday to shed the "fun pounds" I've most likely put on over the course of the wedding and the last week! When they are gone again I'll be starting re-feeding and hoping to lose the final 15lbs by Christmas to get to the mid-range of the normal BMI for my height. That'd be the first time since I was a school-girl that I'd be happy with my weight!!! Wish me luck! And good luck to you too sweetie...WE CAN DO IT!!

You look absolutely incredible. Well done you!!

You're too sweet hun! Thanks for taking the time to comment and hope all's going well for you today.
We'll be crying out for your own before and after pics soon! So great to see exactly how amazingly people are doing.

x S

well done you look amazing sweetie xx

Aw thanks Lucinda...loving your new profile pic by the way. How babelicious are you! Can't wait to see your own progress in pics. As Dee was saying, it's hard to properly see your progress in a mirror but when you actually see photos...the difference is incredible! Have a great day x

x S

Back