Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

ready made sarnies

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by not_lar_croft, 1 December 2009 Social URL.

1. not_lar_croft

not_lar_croft Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Went to a work thing and they provided sandwiches today and I ended up having the lowest calorie one they had there which was tuna and cucumber on wholemeal bread which was about 265 calories - any idea how many sins that would be - didn't manage to get to class last week as I had to work :(

Was good otherwise as I resisted the crisp and the brownies and the flapjacks and toffee coated shortbread.............

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] You can take 6 syns off if you want to use your wholemeal bread as your HEb;
    Well done on resisting the extra's!

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Basic/Non Branded Foods Sandwiches, standard, tuna & cucumber twin pack
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 25 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 25 Syns [​IMG] Green 25 Syns
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Basic/Non Branded Foods Sandwiches, reduced calorie/reduced fat, tuna & cucumber twin pack
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 14 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 14 Syns [​IMG] Green 14 Syns [/FONT]

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.