Ready to go again......

Good, glad to hear you had a good time! Food sounds yummy - I think I'll make a vegetable curry this weekend x

Am having a "fat day" today and feel miserable :( Haven't been able to do any exercise all week after pulling my tendons in my ankle and I think it's playing on my mind. Plus my feet keep swelling up - probably side effects of my ankle injury but there isn't a lot I can do to stop it as I have to stand up at work :( Hopefully a quiet weekend might help.

So green day today......

Fruit salad with 2 alpen light and ff yogurt

4 Ryvita with laughing cow triangles and ff yogurt.

Quorn sausage and 2 mikado (2).

Really excited about tea - I've made the middle bit of fajittas using loads of veg and Quorn which I'm going to have with stir fry veg and a couple of wedges. Yum yum!

Who knows about pudding.......

Oh my god.......just had one of those new Areo biscuits.......yum yum yum and only 5 syns!

Phew, my ankles have returned to a normal size this morning, lol!

Red day today.....

Massive fruit salad with ff natural yogurt and 2 alpen bars.

2 fried eggs in a pitta bread with a Quorn sausage and nice ham. Followed by cadbury light mousse (3).

For tea I'm going to make pizza topped chicken using my HE A with roast butternut squash (one of my new favourite foods) and other veg.

OH wants to crack open the Easter egg but the batteries have gone in the scales and I don't trust myself not to eat too much!! I wonder who will win this battle......

So weigh in day today and.......I stayed the same :( Disappointed but not surprised - although the main thing is that I'm still in the 11s!!

Having a fun packed day of exam marking and lesson planning before some 10 pin bowling action later this evening - ooh what an exciting life I lead,lol!

Green day....

So far breakfast was a big fruit salad with yogurt and 2 alpen lights xx

Had a really yummy lunch of SW chips with mushy peas followed by a cadbury light mousse (3) and 3 mikado (1.5). Xx

Just in from bowling, didn't win 1 game :( but I had three mini eggs (2.25).

For tea it's a veg, Quorn and egg stirfry with a pitta bread and marmite.

4 mikado with a brew later to finish the day off (2).

Think I need to lower my syns for the next few days, haven't gone over 15 but I'll try get it back down to 5/6 a day x

Re-starting the shred again tomorrow, am actually excited!!

Hungry hungry hungry!! Think it's this dull weather making me soooo hungry today ?

So green day.....

Weetabix with milk, raspberries and blueberries. Peppermint tea.

4 Ryvita, cottage cheese, sugar snap peas and ff yogurt. Peppermint tea.

Got home from work and I've eaten a Quorn sausage, an apple, some beetroot and 2 mikado (1). Still hungry though :(

Tea is going to be mushy pea curry - lots of veg, yum. And a rocky crisp bar (4) for pudding with a cuppa.

Have drank soo much today that I'm constantly in need of the loo, lol.

Just waiting for OH to come home so we cam get back on with the shred - think my ankle had finally recovered! Xx

Was really worried when I woke up today that my foot would be bad but I survived the shred!! Yea :) Going to do 4 more days on level 1 and then move to level 2, I'm looking forward to it.

Red day today......

Crunchy bran with raspberries, blueberries and milk. Peppermint tea.

Pitta bread with tuna and cottage cheese, sugar snap peas and Ff yogurt. Peppermint tea.

2 slices of ham and some beetroot.

Tea is meatballs made with turkey breast mince and a sauce made with onions and peppers. All served with my fav veg of the moment - butternut squash.

Not sure what I fancy for pudding but I'm sure I'll have something xx

Have done my shred for the day, yea!! Feeling good about it too.....

Green day today....

Fruit salad with 2 alpen bars and Ff yogurt.

Number spaghetti (kids at school found this funny as I'm a Maths teacher!) with a pitta bread, sugarsnap peas and an apple.

A Quorn sausage.

Tea is going to be a vegetable and Quorn pasta bake with babybel on top - can't wait,I'm starving!!! Xx

Pudding was 2 mikado (1), an aero biscuit (5) and a small (and I honestly do mean small) bite of Easter egg when I got my OH some xx

I had a massive clearout of my wardrobe today - I have clothes in there that I haven't worn in a year so I decided now is the time to throw them out - and make space for all the smaller clothes I can hopefully buy!!

Green day today....

Crunchy bran with raspberries and blueberries with milk. Peppermint tea.

4 Ryvita with marmite and cottage cheese. Ff yogurt and an apple.

Quorn sausage and 4 mikado (2).

Excited about tea, proper comfort food. SW chips with baked beans and fried eggs - i've already eaten some cold beans from the tin, yum.

Rocky crispy bar (4) for pudding with a cuppa later, and maybe a yogurt if I'm hungry xx

Stinking headache so not really in the mood for shredding, will see how I feel later.

Red day today........

Crunchy bran with raspberries and blueberries and milk. Peppermint tea.

4 Ryvita with tuna and Ff cottage cheese, pineapple and an apple.

Quorn sausage and 2 mikado (1).

Tea is going to be baked haddock with butternut squash, carrots and broccoli.

Looking forward to something yummy for pudding later x

Had a little bit if a snack attack - 4 mikado (2), rocky crisp bar (4), 1 Hershey kiss (1). Totally worth it though x

Today I have had my first scan bran - been struggling with my digestion a bit and read on here that they help, so thought id give it a go!

Green day.....

Eggs, beans and scan bran with laughing cow.

Fruit salad with Ff Greek yogurt and 2 alpen bars.

Cheese, leek and ham pasta and sauce (1) with a few chick peas. 2 mikado (1).

Tea is going to be Quorn chilli with extra veg. And obviously it's Eurovision tonight so I'm sure some treats will be ate.

Weigh in tomorrow morning, argh!!!!

Just had 2 Hershey kisses (2) and an aero biscuit (5) whilst waiting for the Eurovision results to come in :)

Really fed up :( Put two pounds on this week despite following the plan 100%, exercising and increasing my water intake.
Can't work it out :(

Breakfast.....crunchy bran with berries and Ff yogurt.

Still annoyed but not letting it knock me off track!!!

Did the shred again today, on my own fir a change without the OH but u still did it 100% which I was worried I wouldn't without someone else in the room

Decided on a red day......

So lunch was scanbran, laughing cow triangles, ham and chicken and some sugarsnap peas. Finished off with an apple.

For tea it's going to be chicken wrapped in bacon with roasted BNS, carrots, broccoli and green beans.

Keep meaning to take some measurements to see if things are changing that way even if my weight isn't (still don't deserve a two pound gain :( ). And isn't it strange how yesterday I felt good at this weight but now that it has a number to it I feel all frumpy........interesting eh? Xx

Back