Ready to go again......

At about 5.30 I got a bit hungry so had a couple of bits of chicken and pineapple.
Tea was lovely though :) And finished off with a dark chocolate kitkat (5.5).

Am really cold today so trying to warm up with a mug of hot NAS squash :)

Green day........

Crunchy bran with milk, raspberries and blueberries. Pint of squash.

Sugarsnap peas, scanbran, cottage cheese and an apple.

Shape zero yogurt with 2 mikado (1).

Tea is going to be Quorn and egg stir-fry with added chick peas (am trying to boost my fibre!).

Evening pudding of a rocky crisp bar (4).

Just waiting for OH to arrive home so I can do the shred DVD - am looking forward to it :)

OH didn't want to do the shred when he got home so I did it anyway whilst he sat and watched, lol.
Very pleased with myself because previously I think I might have just not bothered! Xx Yay me!! :)

Tried level 2 of the shred today - definitely harder but I can feel my muscles aching already. Me and the OH won't be able to do this one together though - how much room do they think ppl have in their living rooms, lol.

Ref day today......

Oats so simple & Ryvita made with water and then added raspberries and blueberries.

Sugar snap peas, Ryvita, tuna & cottage cheese followed by an apple. 2 mikado (1)

Had 2 cups of tea at work and they only have ss milk so have had 1 babybel too and am hoping this makes a hex a.

Tea is homemade meatballs, with mashed BNS, carrots and a veggie sauce.

Not sure on pudding but it'll be something choccie based :)

Level 2 shred definitely does work - my legs are hurting. Plus when I'm lifting my arms to write on the board I can feel the burn, lol.

Green day today......

Breakfast was fruit salad, fat free Greek yogurt and 2 alpen bars.

Lunch was scanbran (these are definitely working!), laughing cow, sugarsnap peas and pineapple. 2 mikado (1).

Not sure on tea but I fancy something basic like chips and mushy peas ?. But I'll update later xx (I had this, with 2 Quorn sausages)

Shredding as soon as I get home today!

Last edited:
Busy day today but am now home and relaxing - for 10 minutes anyway,lol!

Green day......

Porridge & Ryvita made with milk and blueberries.

4 Ryvita, baked beans and laughing cow triangles - this was delicious but people at work weren't too impressed!!

4 mikado (2) and a Quorn sausage.

Tea is going to be a veg stir fry with chick peas and Quorn. Maybe a little plain cous cous to bulk it out. Yummy rocky crisp bar to finish (4).

Gorgeous niece is coming to stay tomorrow for the weekend, am so excited but need to be careful about picking at her food!!

So I added another rocky bar (4). Think it's the curse of being home alone for the evening - still only 10 for the day.

Did some Wii Fit earlier which should help cancel it out, lol!

Late entry tonight - I don't know how you mums and dads manage it! My niece had her tea at half five which was a bit early fir me but haven't had a chance to eat until now. OH is upstairs with her till she falls asleep but I think he might have nodded off too!

Green day.....

Crunchy bran with Ff yogurt, raspberries and blueberries.

4 Ryvita with cottage cheese, sugarsnap peas and an apple.

4 mikado (2).

Tea is pasta with veg and Quorn. And a rocky bar (4) to finish.

Lots of squash since I got home, my day was so busy I didn't seem to have a drink :(

No exercise other than unpacking and moving 26 boxes of textbooks - my biceps are killing me, lol.

Another later entry today and I'm absolutely shattered - I keep waking up all last night worrying my niece would be awake. And as a result, I've had a stinking headache all day :( But, it's still been lovely spending all this time with her. Fingers crossed she sleeps as well tonight!

Green day today.....

Porridge and Ryvita (b) made with water and served with raspberries and blueberries.

2 mikado (1) with a cup of tea (pare HEa)

Jacket potato with beans and a Tony not of lettuce. I think I ate one of my niece's hula hoops too, oops.

1.5 Liquorice allsorts - a search on here says one syn each (1.5) with a cup of tea (part HEa).

Whilst my niece had her tea I had two alpen light bars (b) and two light babybel (rest if HEa).

Tea is plain cous cous with Quorn sausage, chickpeas and a bit of egg. Don't know if there will be any pudding - I'm sooo tired.

Lots of squash all day and water to get rid of this headache.

Nervous about weigh in tomorrow, particularly after last weeks unexpected gain :) Fingers crossed...........

So I lost the two pounds I put on last week, yea! I'm beginning to think this is the weight I'm meant to be, and maybe why I stopped SW last time. Well we'll see what this week brings.

Green day......

Crunch bran with milk and fruit.

Ryvita with Ff cottage cheese and an apple.

Tall skinny cappuccino. (2 HEa's today for a change).

Tea was veg curry and boiled rice from the Chinese - no idea on syns but I'll say 15 to be safe (was soo nice though!!)

Exercise today was running around a soft play centre - I loved this - and then 2 games of ten pin bowling.

Let's see what this week brings! X

Am so tired today, which is weird because I slept like a log last night!
Trying to have a couple more red days this week and increase my fruit and veg intake - i will get below this weight!

Red day.....

Crunchy bran with ff yogurt, strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.

4 ryvita with ff cottage cheese, chicken, sugar snap peas and an apple.

Mid afternoon weakness hit me - a jaffa cake (2.5)

Tea will be extra lean mince with onions, tomatoes and peppers served with BNS, carrots and broccoli. Yummy! I havent had a HEa today but have had two cups of tea at work with SS milk (only a splash each time) so will prob have a light babybel with tea.

All the people's diaries I read on here always have around 10 syns a day, whereas I try and keep mine lower. I might risk a week of higher syns and see what happens.

Shredding tonight as normal, can definitely feel the change!

Tea was yummy, shredding was good - I can feel my legs and abs aching as I'm lying in bed!

Just had a rocky crisp bar (4) and I'm off to bed with a peppermint tea xx

I need will power today so I'm writing early!!

My Year 13s are leaving today so it's delicious snack food whilst we have our last lesson - I made sure to include a couple of low syn items just incase I'm tempted.

So have had a massive fruit salad with Ff yogurt and 2 alpen bars for breakfast.

Lunch is scanbran, Ff cottage cheese, sugarsnap peas and an apple.

Got a long meeting after school so will try save my apple for later.

Tea will be a veg stirfry with Quorn and egg. Yum yum!

Fingers crossed on the will power! Xx

Long day today but I'm home now, yea!

Red day........

Porridge with raspberries and blueberries.

Scanbran with Ff cottage cheese&tuna, an apple and a Ff yogurt.

Bit hungry when I got home from work so had a Quorn sausage and then after "shredding" I had 3 mikado (1.5) and some cherries, yum!

Tea is going to be roast veg (BNS,carrots and onions) with pizza topped salmon (no cheese-I was going to have it but I've had three cups of tea today so I'll skip it now).

Will update pudding later :)

Last edited:
Back